Trombe

メガマソ(megamasso) new album "ニシュタリ(nishutari)" release

ffs, it's only NOW, D-2 from the release date that they're posting samples?? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR DA SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY REALLY TIRED OF YA SHIT SSM!
lmao dafuq is track 3, Ryohei stay away from keyboards plz, stop experimenting xDDD it could only be him xD can't wait to read the booklet about who wrote what lmao.
The majority seems very good, some really strange, but it's only 45 sec so, we could miss the point. Can't wait to receive my copies and have a full taste of it.

anw, I DON'T WANT DUB WUB WUB WUB SOUND IN MEGAMASSO, RYOHEIII YOU HAD ONE JOB :wan-14:

^ Ya... I feel like Ryohei composes most of the songs if not all lol. When he experiments musically, at times it does not go well. When you receive your copies, let us know what you think cuz you'll get to listen to the songs fully.

^ Yes, Ryohei is the main composer, INZARGI also compose a lot (but not as much as Ryohei ofc), and Gou wrote 1 song.

And yes sometimes it goes really weird (remember the instrumental secret track from LIPS? It's like its keyboard is broken all along and in the end it's working again XDDDD).

Np!

damnnn, i REALLY love the previews. :lolita_blink:

i actually didn't find track 3 strange at all - it's a little different from some of their recent stuff but i love the electrobeat/cosmic feel. track 4's verse does sound a lil unusual though i'm sure it'll be followed by a snazzy chorus we aren't hearing ;)

looking forward most to ザファースト二ムバス, スノウィブルー, shooting St.arz. i need this album rite now >_>

I know I'm reviving an old topic but nvm, I really want to share my impressions about this fabulous album (and not in a review thread, since I'm shit, so the news thread is my only option; or I could create an artist thread, idk...would you be interested by an artist thread then?).

What I can feel about it, it's this kind of maturity from the songs. The work has been consistent! INZARGI, once again, kills everything with his gorgeous voice, this guy knows his job I'm always impressed by his approach and his technique (track 4 "とても小さくて、きっともう見えない。" is, is, wow). I know that megamasso is 100% Ryohei's compositions (alright, 95% in fact, since INZARGI writes sometimes), but this band wouldn't be what it is today without his voice (yes because, for the fun fact, if Ryohei didn't met INZARGI -and heard him singing his R&B tunes lmao fantastic-, he would have took the mic, and Ryohei, if he's kinda good for backing vocals, he can't sing for shit and he's not made for that -remember mizery in the dusk with his vocals?? ROFL 8DDDDD-). I hope he will stay there and not leave or whatever (in that case, I would prefer a disband I think). Sorry, I'm off topic.

The keyboards are great too, well balanced all along, not too much, just what it needs, and this is what I want. Even track 3 "タイダルピ゚ンク", who sounded weird on the snippet, is great. It's a kinda dancing song, it reminds me these songs from matataku yoru. I'm a bit skeptical about track 6 "エインシャントソング", besides the fact that this woman, Ryu Miho, has a beautiful voice (and did you notice this superb keyboard in the background?), I would maybe have prefered a full featuring with the 2 vocalists (and not only INZARGI doing backing vocals). What will they do on live shows? Will they invite her to sing on occasions (DVD filming or tour finale?), or INZARGI will sing this song himself? That said, it's really an unusual approach. But now I'm curious to know how this song would sound with INZARGI only (this vicious circle xD). Maybe an idea of b-sides from the next singles releases eeeh? Oooh I know, a reverse track, with INZARGI doing Ryu's part, and vice versa! I would love that!
The bonus track St.Sad is excellent, but this is not a surprise since all their bonus tracks were good and worthy the extra purchase (like Until , love you so...or センスオブスターゲーザー).

Anw, as a fan, I'm 100% pleased by this release, so many catchy songs. I'm gonna put it on repeat for a long time.

One word about the release packaging:

Pros:

- the limited edition earbook with the booklet, which contains alot of drawing proper to megamasso's image. High quality paper (not glossy tho), but no photo from the band :/ I hope they will do more earbook in the future for their albums (it seems that they like this 2CD concept).

Cons:

- the regular edition booklet, it's atrocious as fuck xD Regular paper. it's like they didn't give a flying fuck about this version lmao.

- no DVD with the snowy blue PV :////

^Do you want to see pictures?
Brace yourself then!

Limited edition:

468912FullSizeRender1.jpg647663FullSizeRender.jpg572032FullSizeRender1.jpg909031FullSizeRender2.jpg

Regular edition:

995192FullSizeRender3.jpg846245FullSizeRender4.jpg

the nightmare lmao

I actually wondered how they would do the female sung "エインシャントソング"  too sinceshe isn't a member of the group, but I do remember A9 inviting a piano player to their live for the live version of "Mirror Ball" so maybe the same thing? Unless like you said Inzargi does full vocals which I'm sure will turn out ok. The only alternative is just playing her voice ans singing the few parts he does live, but maybe that wouldn't be as spectacular, anyway love the mini-review? haha. 

I think you could've made a review topic though I would've read it there. maybe next time ^_^