CAT5

toe new album "HEAR YOU" release

Yeah, Chara working with toe makes a lot of sense. I think her voice works really well in 'chill' tracks such as this and her collab with TK, so this could turn out to be really cool. Shame about the release date though.

I'm more intrigued about her live collaboration with THE NOVEMBERS but anyway she's great, toe are great, thumbs up.

It sucks when you see it all big like that; I didn't even realise that there was a face on it until I saw it as a thumbnail. When it's smaller you can see it clearer and it looks a lot better.

The tracklist is out! Quite a few features

01. Premonition (Beginning of A Desert of Human)

02. A Desert of Human

03. Commit Ballad feat. Chara

04. The World According To

05. My Little Wish

06. Song Silly feat. Olivia Burrell

07. Boyo

08. Time Goes feat. 5lack

09. オトトタイミングキミト feat. Kimura Kaela

10. G.O.O.D L.U.C.K feat. U-zhaan / Kumi Maya Ayaya

11. Because I Hear You

Not an instrumental music fan, but I was meant to try these guys out ages ago. Honestly going to give this a listen just for the Chara track but gave the above song a go. Not really feeling it mainly due to the vocals and sound overall. Could be a grower though, thanks for posting.

Some really nice sounding samples on there in my opinion. 8, and 10 in particular sound really cool to me. Also, as I expected, Song Silly seems like a much more appreciable song in the context of the album than it does standing alone.

This is making me especially bummed that I missed them live in Chicago the other week (damn you sister's wedding! XD)