beni

Karaoke Contest Revival

Karaoke Contest revival  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• I'd enter!
    • I'd vote!
    • I'm not interested!

By request, we're putting this back in the spotlight. Following the same structure as 's poll thread back in 2014, we'd like to know if MH's members are still interested in making this happen for the third time.

As an early notice to what you'll have to do if you want to participate, you should be prepared to submit at least 3 songs, and there would be around 1 week inbetween rounds to prepare the next song. Further rules and more information will be laid out if this gets enough responses. 

Please vote in the poll above and comment any suggestions or questions you may have below.

Edit: Added multiple choice in case someone would enter and vote.

Come on guys revive this! I know you all have those few songs at least that you break in to song for in the car or shower. Don't play, let's hear it!

For those that are unfamiliar with our last karaoke contest and are worried about "embarassing" themselves: all entries will be made anonymously. ;) Only the staff member in charge of the contest will know who submitted which entry. After the contest you can chose to reveal your identity, or remain secret.

Also, there'll be a price for the winning entry. :)

My singing voice is so bad that it would probably cause that poor staff member to either go deaf or insane. I'd be up for voting, though.

HOW DOES THIS WORK AND WHERE DO I SIGN UP

I'm not a great singer but I love me some karaoke!

ahhhhh yay buddy do it

HOW DOES THIS WORK AND WHERE DO I SIGN UP

I'm not a great singer but I love me some karaoke!

When there is enough interest we will post an announcement with all the details how it will work and people can sign up then. It would be nice if we had at least 6-10 participants to make it worthwhile.

I'd love to do something like this. Assuming, it means we'd be allowed to sing in whatever language we speak native. :P

I think the way it was last time was that at least 1(?) of the 3 songs had to be Japanese in origin, but I guess you can find something full of engrish :'D

We had themes last time, not sure if we are going to do the same this time. Full rules and details will be explained before final sign-up though. :)

Haha I do love Karaoke it would be my favorite sport, if it was one, but I wonder if I'm down for this or not haha but for sure voting is A-OKAY

OH MY GOD YAS~~~~ It's so good to see that now that I'm coming back to the J-Rock community after a year on the kpop D':