doombox

[Band Battle] MEJIBRAY vs Royz

MEJIBRAY vs Royz  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which band do you enjoy more?

• MEJIBRAY!
    • Royz!

Back again for another round~!

Today we're looking at bands that have been around for about the same amount of time, have loyal fanbases, and released singles this month.

So which band are you enjoying more?

MEJIBRAY

2a75wue.jpg

vs

Royz

i56dex.jpg

no poll?

I made it when I created this thread, but for some reason it didn't post. OTL

I added it again so it's available now! 

Royz for me, i never listened to any Mejibray song.

But i think their last PV song, despite it is a good song, it's not amongst their bests.

It would have been better to show "Lilia" or "Supernova" to represent them in first message.

This battle is because they both released new songs this month. So I posted the new songs only. 

MEJIBRAY, even if their latest single is growing... off ... of me (?)

I like some stuff from Royz, but I prefer when they're their heaviest. I hated all the previews for THE BEGINNING and will skip that single, I didn't like much of Supernova, CORE was underwhelming, parts of their other albums were kinda bleh——well... I have so much to criticise about their music, a lot of it is just so, meh, to me. Some of their songs I absolutely love, but others I absolutely hate.

Not to say that every MEJIBRAY song is flawless in my eyes, having certain songs of theirs stuck in my head can really get on my nerves, but none of their songs really bore me, and none of them (that I can think of) have made me cringe enough to delete from my computer.

That's fine, i understand the point (i didn't knew Mejibray released something this month as i don't follow them).

Anyway i said that mostly because i hope people not to be only influenced by this specific release, not to judge your choice of songs ^w^

If you would like to post your favorite Royz song(s), I highly encourage you to share them here. :)

And if it makes you feel any better, I like the Royz song much more than the Mejibray one out of these two.

Royz because I deadass came in here expecting the song posted in the OP to be underwhelming (like a lot of the stuff i checked out from them). And it easily surpasses anything Mejibray has been pushing out recently.

Jk. I do like the song though but I'll give it to Mejibray. I still believe that they are a huge waste of space 98 percent of the time but...........

They have some exceptional songs that I must give them credit for. 

Royz may be somewhat of an old favorite band if anything compared to MEJIBRAY. Normally I don't like pop-ish or upbeat songs like Royz does but MEJIBRAY just hasn't been having a good vibe with me lately. Short and to the point answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYBxOb-AdC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA3ZKxzXE-0

they're all trash fuck the 2010's visualcore dubstep GARBAGE

jk

while mejibray are pretty awful 70% of the time, the other 30% is far more compelling and amazing than royz could ever be.

try comparing mejibrays best songs to royz like lol there's no comparison.

Meh.

If we are talking about their latest release, I would go for MEJIBRAY I think (even if the voice is..... we all know how it is).

If we are talking overall, I would go for Royz. Not that I really like them, but there are more songs that I enjoy easily than MEJ.

So my vote goes to... :wan-14:  probably Royz. xD

My vote obviously goes to MEJIBRAY! For every reason you can think of pretty much. I might've been disappointed with their recent release, but they're one of my favourite VK bands so they'll always stand out from the crowd to me.

MEJIBRAY, easily.

While I do enjoy some Royz tracks now and then, they pretty much leave zero impression on me, while with MEJIBRAY even their bad/trashy stuff sticks with me ("so bad it's almost good" sometimes xD). But yeah, that aside, MEJI' has more character and more of a unique sound for me anyway.

Early MEJIBRAY, for those releases were nothing other than absolutely solid — I don't have an opinion left about their recent behaviour, however. For Royz, I haven't ever developed a great interest in them and remember perhaps one or two early songs from when they were just beginning to get popular like eve:r and α. I am not familiar with their recent works so quite honestly I do not have so much of an opinion about them at all but I at least expect their recent releases to be much better than MEJIBRAY's. Perhaps I should give them a go again.