Cupcakes

Ask the Girls~

If she's sleeping and kinda mumurs something that sounds like a "yes" or "ya" or "nnnn" is that considered consent? I need to know I have court tomorrow.

Also, a girl may make fun of you sometimes, but if you're together, just don't ask too much and do more, she will tell you if she doesn't want xD. But asking all the time "Can I do this, can I do that?" is really annoying.

Here's one I bet every girl gets a lot.

Why are girls never straight forward?

Example, if you ask them if they're ok, and they say, but everybody knows they're not, why don't they just straight up say it? And it's not only this, it's like with everything.

Uhm, I tend to say the truth being not too boring, but sometimes I don't know, myself neither, why I am upset :/

This

Sometimes you just feel weird. But there's not actually something wrong.

Example, if you ask them if they're ok, and they say, but everybody knows they're not, why don't they just straight up say it? And it's not only this, it's like with everything.

I wish I knew it too, even if I'm a girl... :roll:

do girls believe in fortune tellers, horoscopes?

Fortune tellers - no.

Horoscopes - depends. I don't believe in the ones telling something will happen at some particular day, etc, but I believe that the same zodiac signs are similar to each other, I've based it on my observations (mostly of my zodiac sign, but also the other ones). I also know how to talk and treat people of a few particular zodiac sign and what to expect of them - and it always works, it helps me to understand them better.

Women of TW, I require your assistance.

I'm taking a women's studies course next semester at college. My roommate from last year took this class and he summed it up in a nutshell for me: it's 60% discussing actual issues women have, 40% women venting about how much they hate men and how men are the cause of all of their pain and suffering.

How do I counter this? Comebacks would be appreciated.

what girls does like to talk about best when the cliques gathered?

a. Social Issues (Global Warming, Earthquakes and stuffs)

b. Gossips (Brangelina, K-Pop-ers, etc)

c. Leisure (New boutiques and restaurants in town, fashion, etc)

d. Boys (that boy next door or senior/hot teacher in school/college/wherever)

e. Bitching the bitches (another girls in school/college/wherever that rubs you the wrong way)

I can answer this because I subconsciously do it too. The short answer is: women want you to know how they feel without having to ask. They don't want to tell you they're upset, they want you to pick up on it and react accordingly.

The short answer is: women want you to know how they feel without having to ask.

but men are not psychic D:

well, not much a problem for me,

but my straight friends keep saying this thing makes women most confusing :lol:

The short answer is: women want you to know how they feel without having to ask.

but men are not psychic D:

well, not much a problem for me,

but my straight friends keep saying this thing makes women most confusing :lol:

I bet their relationships would be much less confusing if they were psychic! If you learn to read a woman's emotions, it's smooth sailing from then.

But women want to feel appreciated, like their boy/girlfriend is attuned to their emotions and understands them perfectly. It's flattering to have someone know off the bat that you're not okay, even when you say you are, and in my experience it always cheers me up a bit. :wub:

what girls does like to talk about best when the cliques gathered?

a. Social Issues (Global Warming, Earthquakes and stuffs)

b. Gossips (Brangelina, K-Pop-ers, etc)

c. Leisure (New boutiques and restaurants in town, fashion, etc)

d. Boys (that boy next door or senior/hot teacher in school/college/wherever)

e. Bitching the bitches (another girls in school/college/wherever that rubs you the wrong way)

I rarely hang out with other girls, because they kinda irritate me. What I've noticed, girls love to gossip. They love talking about boys and of course shit talking about other bitches. This is why I don't hang out with other girls, I don't care about that this bitch stepped to your kool aid or she said your shoes were ugly w/e. I also know boys who do this too so it's just not girls.

I'd just like to say I love the black girls in Akron. It sounds stereotypical of me, but I LOVE hearing their stories. They crack me up.

I hate gossip too. When my mates start to talk about gossip, I go away, 'cause I really don't care x_x. I talk about my interest as music, anime, books and so on. I can't be a big friend of a person if they don't have some interest in common with me :/

Why are girls turning into a fucking bitch when having their period?

I never seem to understand this.. What is happening with girls and why is it so hard to tell us guys "Hey guess what, I have my period and that's why I'm a bitch so just ignore whatever rude things I'm saying"

1. Have you ever bled from your privates for 3-5 days straight?

2. Hormone levels are higher, women are less likely to be patient. We'll cry, scream and bitch more.

3. Adrenaline is released when progesterone levels drop; progesterone helps regulate blood sguar. This causes irritability. Some women have to eat every couple of hours when they're on their period to keep their blood sugar levels in check or they'll get weak, anxious and start sweating and trembling.

4. It's gross.

5. It hurts. Everywhere.

I'm sure if that happened to you once a week every month you'd be bitchy too! :o

Your best bet is to be extra sensitive and attentive while she's on her period or avoid her altogether because there's little you can do to make a girl feel better when she's going through it. I know when I'm on mine I get over emotional, cry over any silly thing that shouldn't be offensive and stay in my room for three days.