Spike760

Ask the Guys!

^ I should have put it in a more simple form. Basicly my question asks this: "Which one do you prefer over the other: Beautiful body or beautiful face?"

Because everything is always relative. Rather think about utmost features.

Body for sure.

For real? I mean... fat girl can always loose weight but it's much harder to change an ugly face... unless you hit it with a chair...

^ I should have put it in a more simple form. Basicly my question asks this: "Which one do you prefer over the other: Beautiful body or beautiful face?"

Body for sure.

For real? I mean... fat girl can always loose weight but it's much harder to change an ugly face... unless you hit it with a chair...

A pretty face isn't everything and it certainly isn't all that I want in a girl.

^ xD that reminds me with squidward

:hyper: I couldn't find the exact part, but this is the same episode. :hyper:

b_xNddpw6_A

Body for sure.

A pretty face is definietly not everything. I mean it's maybe just me, but I usually think that the personality is more important - it doesn't matter whether you have a beautiful body/face if I can talk about nothing with you, etc. For me, the face of my actual girlfriend gets more and more dear to me as we are together for more and more time - and it doesn't matter if she doesn't have the prettiest face. So I think, I would go for the body too.

"Which one do you prefer over the other: Beautiful body or beautiful face?"

"It's easier to get a paper bag over a face than it is a body" - Confucius

^ don't agree. rather a cute face in a normal-to-non-fit body than muscles and a fuck face. Don't give a fuck about muscles nor fitness.

Im shallow regarding looks, they must have a somewhat toned/fit body, and a nice face.

Though, Face > Body.

Anyone can get a good body, but not everyone is born with a great face.

hurm... if i were a guy,i would go for neutral on this. ;)

but guys,i have something to ask.. do guys these days actually prefer skinny girls over than chubby girls?

hurm... if i were a guy,i would go for neutral on this. ;)

but guys,i have something to ask.. do guys these days actually prefer skinny girls over than chubby girls?

I prefer girls who are confident with their body ;)

Although I ended up most of the time with girls who tend to be skinny (might has to do with the fact that I'm also quite skinny ôo)

I had a question for the guys: do you usually notice when a girl likes in the special way when you hang around with them? Because sometimes I feel like you have no clue xD And what do you think of a girl who asks you out? Would you give it a try if you've known her for a while?

I had a question for the guys: do you usually notice when a girl likes in the special way when you hang around with them? Because sometimes I feel like you have no clue xD And what do you think of a girl who asks you out? Would you give it a try if you've known her for a while?

I think many guys are pretty daft when it comes to picking up stuff like that lol As for girls asking out guys, I would say that most guys would be fine with that. If anything it shows they're confident, which can be a plus as well.

yea. many straight guy friends of mine often having guy's talk

regarding this, how it will make things easier if the women can sometimes ask them out.

Some men out there are shy or too polite too :mrgreen:

Are there specific signs you give when you don't like a girl in special way btw (don't wanna get burn'd)

yea. many straight guy friends of mine often having guy's talk

regarding this, how it will make things easier if the women can sometimes ask them out.

Some men out there are shy or too polite too :mrgreen:

yeah, im one. but im having luck though despite lacking self confidence

I think your first question is subjective for every guy. It depends on how perceptive they are or aren't. I also think it depends on the girl. I mean the girl could be bad at showing it and the guy might not pick it up. Then there's always the possibility that the guy does pick up on it but doesn't show that he has picked up on it. There's other stuff involved it too like what their situation is like or what they want and don't want.

As for your second question I don't think any guy would mind getting asked out by a girl. Never really understood why any girl would think that it was a bad idea. And if they known her for a while it might make things more comfortable for him or even uncomfortable. Like if they're good friends and he doesn't want to mess up the relationship. Again this one depends on a variety of factors.

Are there specific signs you give when you don't like a girl in special way btw (don't wanna get burn'd)

I guess most common things are like if the chemistry are not fit.

Or if he seems too busy with himself when going out with you

Not focus or seems lazy when talking with you/answering your questions

Not much eye contact.

And just to be sure, if he didn't call or text you back after that night, give it 2 days maximum.

then he may not into you.

You're quite right. We have no clue.

But that's actually quite logical. You see, if a girl acts "different" when being around a certain someone, how would that certain someone even know? He doesn't know her any other way! Or well, at least not long enough to pick up the difference in behaviour.

It also doesn't help that our society is based on the whole "the guy should make the first move" concept. We ALL know that it's not necessarily the only option, but it's stuck with us anyway. If a guy asks a girl out, it's pretty obvious he likes her in most cases. So if you're a girl, why would you ask HIM to hang out when you could just wait a while and see if he asks YOU out? If he does, you've pretty much got confirmation already.

So, girls lean back more and wait for what's going to happen. And by the time they eventually decide to make the first move, and the guy hasn't done anything yet, it's probably going to be meaningless. If the guy liked her too then he would've been earlier with the move because of the "the guy should make the first move" concept in the back of his head. If that makes sense.

Summary: you're quite right. We have no clue. :wink:

Are morning erections actually a thing? 

Is it that you guys need to go pee or you just wake up horny?

my brothers aren't old enough to ask this u.u

15 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Yes, Most men wake up with morning erections. It is because during the day our body suppresses a hormone that allows us to have an erection, then at night that hormone is released and  in our relax state, causing us to have one. On avg most men have them 3-5 times throughout the night. It's just natural.

On 10/7/2016 at 4:13 PM, Komorebi said:

I'd say it's both tbh haha.

Morning erections are a thing, but as @Hakarimentioned, it's technically a hormonal thing.

Psychologically however, I'd say it depends on the situation.

I, for example, could wake up one morning with what you can also call "morning wood", and think nothing of it. It eventually goes back down.

It is difficult to pee though.

Sometimes, however, it will bother me to no end. A combo of mental arousal, and the need for stress relief can kill a man. lol.

I'm sure women have the same equivalence, albeit on very rare occasions.

Edited by YuyoDrift