Spike760

Ask the Guys!

Girls, you can ask any questions you might have about guys about love or relationships, and we'll do our best to answer. And then a girl can make a ask the girls one.

how is babby formed

how girl get pragnent

you make a dough from flour, eggs and vanilla powder.

Add some chocolate powder or cinnamon if you like your baby bit tanned.

No am kidding.

Serious anwers, it's like you eating fondue,

men should dip it into women :lol:

how women get pregnant?

That's out of our territory B-)

It's not about love or relationships, but the behavior overall.

Why don't guys put the toilet lid down after using the toilet bowl? (forgive me my English, I hope you know what I mean) Also, why can't they aim inside well, even if they aren't drunk?

I don't know about SOME guys, but my aim is very good thank you very much. As for putting the lid down, I dunno.. I do that, but living with woman will burn that into your brain.

Mom said that dad was looking into the mirror while peeing, that's why he always aimed to the cat's litterbox (next to the toilet), instead of the toilet bowl itself. My brother sometimes doesn't put the toilet lid down. I just want to understand it - WHY? xD

I have a question for you... All my serious relationship were with boys interested also in visual rock/anime/Japanese culture (and my current bf, let's say bf, is even from there). But some of these few relationships them ended with a certain, common, reason. I am asking you boys if you know some boys, who like Japan, who behave badly with girls like this 'cause they want an Asian girl in their bed and what do you think about them. 'cause I knew a guy who was all like that (oohh I want a japanese girl, ohh I want to be japanese) an year ago, so in the end I decided not to get involved with him (luckily) °_°''

Ok, so guys just don't care? That's it?

@gyakutai: I'm not a guy, but I know some guys who like v-kei and aren't only into Asian girls, so why do you bother with some assholes? Get a mature guy.

I am happy to read some intelligent point of views XD In fact I decided not to stay with him :/ too childish boy. I hope to read comments of guys who don't think like that...

Well, there are some girls who are only into the Asian guys, so it's not only about guys I think... but let guys to tell their opinion about it, because it's not "Ask the girls about the girls stuff" thread ;)

^you're right, I know (unluckily) a Japan-obsessed girl who now has a Chinese boyfriend only 'cause he looks like a Japanese visual rocker (and he listen only to Diru) D:

Yeah XD *closes OT*

It's not about love or relationships, but the behavior overall.

Why don't guys put the toilet lid down after using the toilet bowl? (forgive me my English, I hope you know what I mean) Also, why can't they aim inside well, even if they aren't drunk?

for easy access :lol:

Men, gay and straight, LOVES easy access.

Only close the lid when it's clogged :mrgreen:

I have a question for you... All my serious relationship were with boys interested also in visual rock/anime/Japanese culture (and my current bf, let's say bf, is even from there). But some of these few relationships them ended with a certain, common, reason. I am asking you boys if you know some boys, who like Japan, who behave badly with girls like this 'cause they want an Asian girl in their bed and what do you think about them. 'cause I knew a guy who was all like that (oohh I want a japanese girl, ohh I want to be japanese) an year ago, so in the end I decided not to get involved with him (luckily) °_°''

hm, perhaps they were too obsessed?

or, that's just their personal references or dreams/fantasy.

but luckily you don't get too far with those kind of guy,

it'd be quite irritating if someone that you looked up doesn't even wink an eye to you,

just because of his dreams.

And keep flapping their gums about how attractive Asian girls are when you're dating.

And he may just using you as someone to take out to on Saturday night until he get an Asian girl. D:

Because you're probably the closest someone like him would ever get to a real Asian girl.

I know a lot of Asian girls because I live in an international dorm at college and not ONE of them know about visual kei. At first, I found this rather shocking because a few of them even come straight from Japan! Then, I dug around the internet, did some research and found out vis-kei is pretty underground in Japan. The pop scene is really where it's all at.

It may sound completely unrelated, but the guy is way too busy trying to emulate a stereotype and hoping that by liking Japanese things a Japanese girl would like him (when most Japanese women would probably have nothing to do with him). He doesn't understand that beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes and ethnicities and that by demanding himself to have an Asian woman this badly he's dooming himself to not ever getting what he wants - or, if he does he's probably going not going to get the beautiful, photo-shopped airbrushed Asians he's used to seeing on his laptop.

You're much better off without him methinks.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having a Japanese girlfriend but I wouldn't let the ethnicity of someone get in the way of how I feel about them (and that works both ways. I won't force myself to fall in love with a girl simply because she's Japanese).

Someone so obsessed with Japanese culture that they need to have a Japanese girlfriend.. probably has some issues you don't want to deal with. I find that really strange.

and i think even if he got himself one, i am too sure he really love the Japanese girl

the way another couples do. It's more to..., obsessions :(

though i may be wrong, too.

Someone so obsessed with Japanese culture that they need to have a Japanese girlfriend.. probably has some issues you don't want to deal with.

QFT

And he may just using you as someone to take out to on Saturday night until he get an Asian girl. D:

that's what I am afraid of...

Boys, can I ask why you someone hurt peoples' feelings and you have no idea how you did that?

its for revenge or for some selfish reasons

getting mad will be the effect or worse

both sexes probably do that too, not only men or women

i do it to everyone :|