anieresus

己龍 (Kiryu)

1 hour ago, Miku70 said:

It's because Mahiro no tell much on his  illness for his bandmates and  his fans. His recent , he says is better on his  Twitter and  his blog 😊. Actually , he goes to tour B.P. Records x Resistar Records. He goes events with sunglasses and sometimes he's smiles.

What I was trying to say is why I didn't see this in fanpages or tumblr accounts about Kiryu. I mean, I saw posts about his illness and wearing the sunglasses in instore events, but anything about him pushing himself too hard like this:

On 7/16/2018 at 9:46 AM, utaulatias said:

For the MCs during the encore everything also seemed fine. Mahiro was even smiling a lot but for the very last song Mahiro looked really really tired and then when the song ended he was stumbling a little. And then started talking in this really delirious tone and I couldn't even really catch what he said. Then he was stumbling a lot more and bumped into the mic stand a few times and a staff member caught him before he fell down coming off of the stage. I don't think he fully fainted but he couldn't stand up straight. A good hand full of girls were crying after that (I teared up a little too). 

17 minutes ago, keilu said:

What I was trying to say is why I didn't see this in fanpages or tumblr accounts about Kiryu. I mean, I saw posts about his illness and wearing the sunglasses in instore events, but anything about him pushing himself too hard like this:

Ah this ok 😉. I follow a fan of Kiryu , she lives in Japan and work it but she not to be apart of this live. Maybe the band asks don't talk of his fans for this 😐. don't know. Or maybe their are behind this because their label say that. I know that B.P. hide things since Kana's disapearance and Hayat burn-out.  Because fans page not tell about the burn-out of Hayato.  And I think not many  foreign assisted in this live. It's only suppositions.

20 minutes ago, Miku70 said:

Ah this ok 😉. I follow a fan of Kiryu , she lives in Japan and work it but she not to be apart of this live. Maybe the band asks don't talk of his fans for this 😐. don't know. Or maybe their are behind this because their label say that. I know that B.P. hide things since Kana's disapearance and Hayat burn-out.  Because fans page not tell about the burn-out of Hayato.  And I think not many  foreign assisted in this live. It's only suppositions.

see. I didn't see anything about what you say Hayato too. and I follow a fan from codomo who goes to every live of them... great...

20 minutes ago, keilu said:

see. I didn't see anything about what you say Hayato too. and I follow a fan from codomo who goes to every live of them... great...

It's normal because Hayato had burn-out before the live. He had a burn after the departure of Kana and during the recording of single Nou Kowasu. Hayato wrote on in his twitter burn out in english and in this time, he 's not able to wrote and compose songs. So B.P. Records to him 3 days of holidays ( thanks to google translate and translaters). After this his feel better , he wrote and compose songs. Nou Kowasu recorded in last minutes. But after this , Hayato seems to be better recently 😊.  I think this episode of Kiryu and maybe their other bands hidden too.

Thoughts on new album? 

My first impression was that it's the same problematic Kiryu we've had for a while now. Some great ideas with the fierceness that shows off their musicianship and ability to conjure up this Japanese occult atmosphere intertwined with the more boring chinese restaurant OST stuff they've become known for that I'm sure everyone has had enough of by now. Positively surprised nonetheless as I went in with literally no expectations. Special shoutout to the last track that almost brought to mind their earlier output. 

It was ok, not excellent. The singles were definitely the most polished and a lot of the album felt like filler imo. There were moments that stood out to me as being inspired, surprisingly most of the slower moments, usually I look to Kiryu for manic chaos. Overall, I thought it was a very predictable album for Kiryu. Not too many new ideas or even refining of older ones, just standard fare. Not bad by any means, I would recommend it to new fans as a decent starting point to get a feel for what they have to offer.

Kiryu's B-sides for most of the time is pure filler (I don't want to call it garbage, because sometimes it still enjoyable) 

The better B-side of Kiryu is on Kyouka Suigetsu era. 

All of Aien Kien's B-side is amazing. 

Etsu to Utsu's B-side mostly amazing, only one is kind of sucked.

I tend to enjoy their B-sides more than their A-sides nowadays, but I used to like their A-sides more.  I think it changed for me in 2014 after Kyouka Suigetsu.  I have to talk about Ruru though because the song on that single, 死人花, is my favorite Kiryu song.  Every time I hear it I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't chosen to be the single.  It might be a polarizing song because it's full of loud synths that overpower the guitars and bass, but I don't mind it in this case because I think overall the song sounds good and the feeling it has is something a bit different from other Kiryu songs

Pure filler? XD 

i love their b sides

I used to enjoy them more in the older releases but almost every release have 1-2 b side songs that are dope af

朧, 舌切雀,秋雨葬送,独法師, 花一匁,嗚呼, 蝶, 鬼ノ傀儡, ユビキリ,喰, 故人花トシテ those are some great from singles, to mention all great songs from albums I’d have to write down like all songs from Shuka ensen and  kyouka suigetsu...

they do have loooot of brilliant b side songs

So, they came to a point that they have to recycle not only music, but lyrics. Did anyone notice that they reuse some pieces of lyrics from older songs on the new ones? It's not the repetition of common words, but, sometimes, big pieces of text. It annoys me a little, but it's nothing that bad.

1 hour ago, IGM_Oficial said:

So, they came to a point that they have to recycle not only music, but lyrics. Did anyone notice that they reuse some pieces of lyrics from older songs on the new ones? It's not the repetition of common words, but, sometimes, big pieces of text. It annoys me a little, but it's nothing that bad.

Mahiro in general likes to reuse lyrics. So many songs of his use the lyrics "Saite Saite".  I think it may come from some sort of traditional Japanese poem or folk song, since I've seen a Yukika band use the lyrics "Saite Saite, Sakimidare".

5 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Pure management exploitation. That's all, folks. I stopped listeing to Kiryu a long time ago after Kyouka suigetsu because of this. Seriously, this is perverse.

I still can't figure out how the members actually seem to survive

Kiryu fans must reconsider worshiping this blood-and-tears effort, if they feel at least a little human empathy for any of these guys.. 

Edited by saiko

They are in a dire need of a hiatus, for a year, at least, because this is getting worse and worse. The new Youtuber bullshit is just a cherry on top of all that trashpile. It feels like BPR wants to milk out every last yen, 'til Mahiro actually goes blind.