Jigsaw9

lynch. new singles, new album and live DVD release

Guest lynchisizer

pure beauty <3 but I'm kinda worrying that lynch. is getting softer... because the heaviest new song they released so far was EVOKE, and the only screams were in the intro, a few screams before each of the "breakdowns" and some background screams during the choruses... would be kinda sad when they would only make ballads in the future...

Interesting, a better ballad than GUILTY from the EVOKE single.

PV: Is this a Satsuki song?

It's decent, they have both better and worse ballads.

It is way softer, but I still like it a lot! I honestly don't really like GUILTY at all, so my expectations aren't too high for VARIANT.

This song is poppy but the instrumentals and vocals....bruh. 

Wow....

I like this a lot. Its smooth and still has that darkness vibe too it. 

Lemme go cry in a corner right quick.

ok uh the only part i rlly liked is the guitar solo sorry this is a no from me

their recent ballads have all been amazing (stay strong, ring, ballad) and this is kinda flat.

The video is beautiful, the music is boring and the guy's such a poser. May it be the only weak song from the upcoming album.

This is probably my least favorite lynch. ballad, but it's still good. The PV is very different from their typical work. 1.) it only shows Hazuki, 2.) he wears white clothes & the whole thing is just so damn bright. lynch. was always about being dark and stuff (I can barely recall another PV with lighter colors), so it's clearly not their usual style. Maybe I'm imagining things, but he even seems a bit uncomfortable at the end of the video, lol.

Guest lynchisizer

Oh no, the rumors have been true :( I mean what the heck are we supposed to expect now how the album will be like? o.o  and now, I'm afraid the album cover will be as boring as Mucc's The End Of The World's Album cover...