Jigsaw9

lynch. new singles, new album and live DVD release

lynch. will release their new single "EVOKE" on 2015/08/05, followed by their next new single "ETERNITY" on 2015/09/02 and their new album (title unknown) on 2015/10/07.

"EVOKE" tracklist:

01. EVOKE

02. DOZE

03. GUILTY

They also recorded today's tour final "TOUR'15「THE DECADE OF GREED」-05.08 SHIBUYA KOKAIDO-" for an upcoming DVD (release date unknown).

Setlist of today's gig (not sure how much they'll include in the DVD)

01. EXODUS
02. GREED
03. DEVIL
04. -273.15℃
05. EVILLY
06. NEW PSYCHO PARALYZE
07. melt
08. an illusion
09. 矛盾と空
10. THIS COMA
11. forgiven
12. ラティンメリア
13. quarter life
14. the universe
15. THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME
16. MIRRORS
17. THE BLASTED BACK BONE
18. ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU
19. pulse_
20. ADORE
21. from the end
22. CULTIC MY EXECUTION

-ENCORE 1-
23. ANEMONE (Vo.葉月、Pf.堀田建志)
24. PHOENIX
25. INVINCIBLE
26. VANISH
27. LIGHTNING

-ENCORE 2-
28. GALLOWS

Yeah. GALLOWS was one of my favourite albums last year.

09. 矛盾と空
12. ラティンメリア

I don't know these songs =O are they new ?

Guest lynchisizer

23614-chi10-7.jpg

My life makes sense again <3 <3 <3

shitty band shot, and late light deathgaze copyband realness song titles tbh, but I was done w. lynch for too many years already. get the label money and european tours yeeeey

they kinda look self-embarrassed and constipated a lilbit™, but indeed mature metal band ready to sleigh those EU open airs, if they luck out next year.

^And the diva attention whore strikes again.

I like this. Gallows was very well done as well as EXODUS. I also really like that they're using the Drop A# tuning now. Very stoked to see how this will play out. They seem to really not take too many breaks these days though. I really hoped that after Gallows, they'd slow down a bit :<

I like new LYNCH. material as much as anyone but i just hope its well done, ya feel me?

shitty band shot, and late light deathgaze copyband realness song titles tbh, but I was done w. lynch for too many years already. get the label money and european tours yeeeey

they kinda look self-embarrassed and constipated a lilbit™, but indeed mature metal band ready to sleigh those EU open airs, if they luck out next year.

COUGH COUGH deathgaze ripped off lynch for 80% of their career COUGH COUGH sorry my cold is acting up

lynch. is the only japanese band at the moment that can still capture my attention (since Maximum the Hormone will be on a short haitus), really looking forward to their new stuff :)

COUGH COUGH deathgaze ripped off lynch for 80% of their career COUGH COUGH sorry my cold is acting up

Tell em!

Notice how Lynch is the one who got the major label deal while Deathgaze is still indie.

Suck these Nutz Nekkichi. 

I think deathgaze ripping off everyone else is not news, and w/e kept songing for that after hazuki's departure was aiming for same vocal range.

I just don't like seeing lynch going in the same sounding direction, I literally can't remember a recent track of their that i've enjoyed tbh. 

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the titles are very Deathgaze.

Hopefully as long as we can get a few more tracks like MAD(Gallows), Tiamat(IBIM), EXODUS, and not so much of the mid-range filler tracks that Gallows seemed to have too much of. I liked all the songs on EXODUS, that release worked well for me. A lot of the songs on Gallows just seemed not to serve much purpose in terms of evoking thoughts on the album or taking you by surprise.

EVOKE will eventually be miles better than ENIGMA, if something. But that's not the point here.

I'm looking forward the band's upcoming releases, especially the new album. Might be GOAT.  

limited edition (3,600yen) of their new album (title not yet finalized) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,000yen) will include CD only

Guest lynchisizer

ETERNITY... probably the proof that lynch. and their music are eternal *.* <3