Trombe

La'veil MizeriA distributed DVD "Le Film" release

La'veil MizeriA distributed DVD "Le Film" will be released through indie CD stores since mid-2015/05 (limited 1000)

btw they will hold their one-man live "呪われし終焉の果て…(norowareshi shuuen no hate...)" at Higashikouenji 20000V at 2015/07/01

I don't even understand what could be inside that DVD

Edit: Thanks Trombe, will try to get my hands on this for sure

rofl that limitation is fucking ridiculous for such obscure band as MizeriA. at the other hand it's good that dvd will be available through indie stores(any info which stores it'll be?), would be 2easy2get :3 news of the year for sure! 

rofl that limitation is fucking ridiculous for such obscure band as MizeriA. at the other hand it's good that dvd will be available through indie stores(any info which stores it'll be?), would be 2easy2get :3 news of the year for sure! 

More infos are to be announced at a later date, but I guess it's just gonna be Like an edison / Zeal link  both stores always have distributed CD/DVDs

lolz the members have half that amount of followers on twitter who thought this would be a remotely good idea

lolz the members have half that amount of followers on twitter who thought this would be a remotely good idea

The DVD is being given out for free at those stores, so it's a great way to get new fans(theoretically).

Their discography is just 3 tapes apparantly, or maybe they had some distributed CDs I don't know, at least there's like no infos at all about CDs

So the content of the DVD is 3 songs from their live on 2014.9.25 黒服限定GIG

Tracklist:

1. 呪縛郷

2. deep [sLAY]

3. Ruin Mizerius

the DVD was filmed in black and white, old school style !

Grabbed one of the copies that pop up on Yahoo Auctions from time to time. Always irks me to pay for something that's actually free, but alas, such is the fate of the collecter that wants some crap from japan that no one else cares about.