Aferni

MEJIBRAY - 盈虧 (eiki)

Today I will be reviewing Mejibray's latest Installment, 盈虧.

WARNING: THIS IS A DISCLAIMER FOR THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY HARSH CRITICISM OF MEJIBRAY, SO IF YOU THINK I'M GONNA SAY SOME IGNORANT SHIT, THEN TURN RIGHT BACK AROUND AND GO LISTEN TO KYARY PAMU PAMU OR SOMETHING IDK. MY APOLOGIES IF THIS MAKES YOU HATE ME. lol

81IhbVk7xjL.jpg

https://youtu.be/4qfHZ1b7LCw

inform me on how wrong my wrong opinion is. Eiki is Mejibray's second and last single in their 2 month single consecutive release. Seeing it's recent reception among the forum I felt it was necessary to write this review. As all my other shitty reveiw's go, post your opinion below and inform me on how wrong my wrong opinion is. lol

We'll start with Eiki itself and it's PV.

1.) 盈虧

As being the title track aswell as the PV track eiki is the Second track of this single. (Obviously that much you know, you aren't fucking retarded like me~) This track was uploaded to youtube before it's release just like it's older brother Nepenthes. This track went absolutely nowhere for me and it proves alot of perceptions I have about Mejibray and they way their aesthetic functions. This track although, something new tired by Mejibray impressed me not in the slightest. I was actually quite put off by the blandness and boredom the track gave me. As I said before do not get me wrong I do love Mejibray they just have fallen far from what they used to be, they are such as a roller-coaster, they have high and low points, loop de loops and a part where they pause and do it over and over again. As for the PV all I have to say that it was sprinkled with Mejibray's main spice, the visuals. What with Tsuzuku's pole dancing, to the Enviornment, to the Nicki Minaj looking drag queen's he had by his side.

☆☆☆☆ out of ☆☆☆☆☆

2.)人間

Ningen, being the first track was pretty....pretty ugly. Another one of Mejibray's slow generic track where it sounds like Tsu is trying too hard be to sexual with his ehhhh and ahhhh's.

AND THEN THERES TSUZUKU's CHUGGALUG AND THEN IM LIKE LMAO. I'm greeted by a bunch of indistinguishable chugging, and then between it comes Tsu's harmonic voice, the second time around it's stale like old doritos. and then theres that slow "br00741" break down with more chugging to follow. Then Tsu busts in with AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And it's just at this point where I wanted to tell him to please shut up, but y'know he cant hear me so yeah. This tack was short and bad, like a rabid dog.

☆☆☆☆☆ out of ☆☆☆☆☆ "E FOR EFFORT"

3.) 蜈蚣

LMAO WTF IS THIS? Holy shit Mukade was a side splitter, I couldn't stop laughing while listing to this, it brought me to tears. omg. The Chugging needs serious work,the song is nothing but chugging and whispers, like really mejibray? Really? I know that they could do A WHOLE lot better, just look a At Nepenthes. They have potential they just don't know how to fucking use it. I don't understand why they keep holding back, I dont understand. Like sonic say's "C'MON STEP IT UP".

☆☆☆☆☆ out of ☆☆☆☆☆

But hey if you ain't heard it, here http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/34904-mejibray-%E7%9B%88%E8%99%A7-eiki-20150506/

If I rated this too harshly for you, or didn't give enough insight on it, tell me below! I'd love you're opinion.

Just heard the title track yet....

I read all the youtube comments before the music video started and I was shocked,by how many people can like this ...sorry, crap?

That song is so boring and generetic... it was a pain to listen to... I tought.. maybe its going to be better... but.. no its doesn't... bad from beginning till end~

Mejibray used to be a Band I couldn't wait to get their singles... and now... I am happy when I am still like one of their tracks~

I am sure the japanese fancrowd is happy with it trough. since their fans are like 90% female. But for me who can Ingore all the sex in the song.. there is not much left.

But I am sure all the fangirls out there will love the track... and his super sexy awesome voice :D

" I do love Mejibray they just have fallen far from what they used to be" best phrase to describe.

Well, I was a super fan from MEJIBRAY since they debut, I really enjoy a great part of their songs, but after they released the album 420 theatrical show album they began to lost their potential (I only liked 2 songs on it), an them comes Nepenthes, a single that had only good covers but not a good music, and now 盈虧, that was good in nothing. I was really disappointed with those last works. But I will always give them a new try, because I like their songs until those 3 releases.

盈虧 is not that bad, I enjoy sometimes the voice he gets, but the PV was really awful, Tsuzuku outfit and pole dancing XD

They have such perfect PVs, but this one not.

人間 and 蜈蚣 I don't get what they want to do on it, is their real potential getting lost(?).

Don't understand me wrong

I haven't even listened to it yet but I'm disagreeing. XD #logic

^Seriously.

This review is really immature and not informative at all. 

I have listened to it and I can understand why some people wouldn't like it but, 0 out 5? Come on now.  And how are any of the songs generic?

I'll just shut up.

But I am sure all the fangirls out there will love the track... and his super sexy awesome voice :D

Not a fangirl but 100% in love with this track and the whole single. 

I'm glad that i enjoyed this single, wasnt expecting too much from these releases. 

The atmosphere of the songs is just awesome, i also love that weird screams and sounds. If i was looking for pretty and usual voices i wouldnt be listening visual kei.

I dont understand how you can say you hate it but keep saying you like MEJIBRAY previous songs....I'm sure you didnt listen stuff like BABY CROSSING or Hakuraku then lol

^Seriously.

This review is really immature and not informative at all. 

I have listened to it and I can understand why some people wouldn't like it but, 0 out 5? Come on now.  And how are any of the songs generic?

I'll just shut up.

Like I said, this wasn't going to be a positive review. Yes I'm aware that my review was immature, but when dealing with my veiw please don't expect other wise. I gave my view on it like I said, I understand why you don't like it but that doesn't mean I'm sorry for voicing my opinion. If this makes you think less of me then that's fine I understand.

Like I said, this wasn't going to be a positive review. Yes I'm aware that my review was immature, but when dealing with my veiw please don't expect other wise. I gave my view on it like I said, I understand why you don't like it but that doesn't mean I'm sorry for voicing my opinion. If this makes you think less of me then that's fine I understand.

I knew it wasn't going to be positive but I thought it might be more constructive.  Haha, I am aware of how you are.  I wouldn't expect you to be sorry for voicing your opinion.  And I don't think less of you.

I knew it wasn't going to be positive but I thought it might be more constructive.  Haha, I am aware of how you are.  I wouldn't expect you to be sorry for voicing your opinion.  And I don't think less of you.

I'm glad we could dissolve that without arguing.

uh if anyone was to write a review like this on any other band im sure the whole world would flip shit but its ok to attack mejibray?!?! js....LEAVE MEJIBRAY ALOOOOONNEEE

otherwise ur review on the a side was 99% spot on though, this is beyond disappointing considering mejibray have had some spectacular singles like i couldnt believe what i had just heard. WTF are the comments on the video what are mejibray fans drinking this is wild

Looks like Aferni just needs some attention.  What's wrong with all this hate.....Are you envy or what..... People think they can do better. LOL

JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE and let them to try new things. Because if they would stay the same from the beginning so others would complain 'Oh they are so boring and can't do something new etc...' 

I think Eiki is one of the nicest song made by them. They need support and not hate.......

It's not hate, it's feedback. And all bands need it to grow. Good, bad, or in-between. If music like this literally divides their fanbase in half, that's something to talk about, imo. Bands can certainly try new things, but they shouldn't be coddled or how will they know what works and what doesn't? Some bands move into new territory and don't care if their old fans don't like it, (Dir en grey, Mucc, girugamesh, etc) but that doesn't make people less entitled to their opinions. The sooner you just learn to ignore comments you don't like, the better for you. Because "haters" aren't going to go anywhere. In fact, it will likely get worse the farther they go in this direction. 

Aferni had their own opinion and they felt like sharing it. A thinly veiled insult to them (and anyone else who disliked it) only makes you look childish. So if you disagree so much, why don't you write your own review of why you liked it? Wouldn't that help your case a hundred times more?

Looks like Aferni just needs some attention.  What's wrong with all this hate.....Are you envy or what..... People think they can do better. LOL

JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE and let them to try new things. Because if they would stay the same from the beginning so others would complain 'Oh they are so boring and can't do something new etc...' 

I think Eiki is one of the nicest song made by them. They need support and not hate.......

When someone lashes out at Mejibray this is about the majority reaction. I'm not saying I could do better, and attention? Apple please.

Like I said I voiced my opinion on what I thought about it, I'm not going to apologize for the way I bashed them about this single because I know they can do better and so they have. It isn't hate, just about everyone here throws around that term like a baseball. If someone doesn't find what someone else's fave did amusing or in the slightest bit decent it's hate when said "Hater" doesn't even hate The group in question. So think before you post, don't go and get all "OMG YOU HATE MEJIBRAY OMFG WHY U DO DIS" because I've written one negative review on them. If it was hate, I wouldn't have reviewed it, meaning I wouldn't have tried it out because fuck logic right? right. But Hey, I'm a hater! A Filthy Mejibray hater that needs Attention! :)

I dont understand how you can say you hate it but keep saying you like MEJIBRAY previous songs....I'm sure you didnt listen stuff like BABY CROSSIN or Hakuraku then lol

LOL HAKURAKU ACTUALLY USED THAT TYPE OF AESTHETIC RIGHT LMAO

And Tsuzuku didn't sound like he was having uncomfortable anal sex either. :/

BUT HEY MY WRONG OPINION IS WRONG AND I AM HATER 

the title track is their first song which comes anything close to the brilliance of their Slivers.exe EP.

It's so underwhelming while at the same time being very intense. I love his voice in the chorus, especially his terribly screwed up singing at 3:56. They could have take another dub, or autocorrecting it, but they left it as it is and this is brilliant.

It's not hate, it's feedback. And all bands need it to grow. Good, bad, or in-between. If music like this literally divides their fanbase in half, that's something to talk about, imo. Bands can certainly try new things, but they shouldn't be coddled or how will they know what works and what doesn't? Some bands move into new territory and don't care if their old fans don't like it, (Dir en grey, Mucc, girugamesh, etc) but that doesn't make people less entitled to their opinions. The sooner you just learn to ignore comments you don't like, the better for you. Because "haters" aren't going to go anywhere. In fact, it will likely get worse the farther they go in this direction. 

Aferni had their own opinion and they felt like sharing it. A thinly veiled insult to them (and anyone else who disliked it) only makes you look childish. So if you disagree so much, why don't you write your own review of why you liked it? Wouldn't that help your case a hundred times more?

Agreed

Really poor review. Reading it I start to think what the fuck you expect from a song. It's hilarious the fact of you saying all the time "my wrong opinion". If not even you trust in your opinion, why sould anyone do?

Well, whatever.

For me, eiki was the worst track. It's just another visual kei song where the vocalist cries in a boring way all the song. In the other hand, mukade is kinda funny to listen to, the harsh vocals are cool. And ningen is the outstanding track. It got me hooked since the guitar intro. I don't think I will ever like a MEJIBRAY release as much as I liked Sadisgate, part because they changed a little their sound, part because I'm more into western metalcore.

Really poor review. Reading it I start to think what the fuck you expect from a song. It's hilarious the fact of you saying all the time "my wrong opinion". If not even you trust in your opinion, why sould anyone do?

Well, whatever.

For me, eiki was the worst track. It's just another visual kei song where the vocalist cries in a boring way all the song. In the other hand, mukade is kinda funny to listen to, the harsh vocals are cool. And ningen is the outstanding track. It got me hooked since the guitar intro. I don't think I will ever like a MEJIBRAY release as much as I liked Sadisgate, part because they changed a little their sound, part because I'm more into western metalcore.

The "my wrong opinion" is a joke if you hadn't noticed already. :/