Trombe

ex-cocklobin members new band "Develop One's Faculties" has formed

new band "Develop One's Faculties" will hold their first presents live "gathering place #1" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/12/20

"Develop One's Faculties" members:
Vo.&Gt.yuya (ex-Minerva(Vo.)-->Schwein(support Gt.)-->cocklobin(Gt.))
Gt.rui (ex-the Pumpkin Head-->ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures))
Ba.detto (ex.-Eve--->タイハイノソラ(taihai no sora)-->ネオン(neon)(support)-->Cherry-->江戸川パラドクス(edogawa paradox)(雷覇/raiha))
Dr.Johannes (ex-CROW-->苺69(ichigo69)-->メロウ☆ぴんきぃ(mellow pinky)-->ジャガー(jaguar)(support)-->meth.-->cocklobin(sora))

their new maxi single "フラスコを振ると天秤揺れた(frasco wo furu to tenbin yureta)" will be released through their official webshop and at their live since 2014/12/20 (2 TYPE, 1,260yen each)

[track list]
01.フラスコを振ると天秤揺れた(frasco wo furu to tenbin yureta)
02.ピエロ(pierrot) (included in live-limited edition)
02.結果論(kekkaron) (included in webshop-limited edition)

http://d-o-f.jp/

Interesting. The song could use some more work and better production, but the vocals are good and there's potential I think. Will keep an eye on these guys for sure. But what the fuck is that name though?

Not bad :D I kinda liked 結果論

too bad ピエロ is live limited it sounds interesting ._.

To be honest the live only one is probably going to be easier to get than the other version for those who don't live in Japan--that one is mail order and you have a month to order starting the 21st of this month. 

I can't order for anyone else at this point I already have too many interested but if they still have the live only CDs at the end of January (I'm going to the Osaka date) I might possibly be able to buy a couple more for other people( ˙︶˙ )ノ