Trombe

MUCC new mini album "T.R.E.N.D.Y. -Paradise from 1997-" release

Guest lynchisizer

Please don't tell me that this will be the real album cover for it...

DANGER CRUE event series "COMMUNE" Vol.1 will be held at Nanba HATCH at 2015/08/29 and at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST at 2015/09/05, which is produced by ミヤ(miya)(MUCC)

2002 SOAD realness with first two samples so far, can't believe it's mucc.

it like really feels their label gave up on them so they could finally focus on music or smth

nice pile of indie era leftovers, and render vouz also sounds pretty cool, a girugamucc kind of song.

BLUE and TONIGHT are uninspired embarrassing pieces of shit tbh though.

Right now I'm watching bleach on netflix from season 1, ep 1. I plan on doing the same with InuYasha and I did that with Naruto.

Right now I'm watching bleach on netflix from season 1, ep 1. I plan on doing the same with InuYasha and I did that with Naruto.

good for you? O_o

back on topic

samples sound good. haven't really listened to these guys since Shion came out so i'll give this a try

TONIGHT somehow sounds like Steel Panther...? lmao

Still not sure about this, but doesn't sound particularly bad so far or anything.

They eventually decided on sticking to -coreisms? Good for them, bad for mid-era stans like me, I guess.

Post-Shion development showcased that "lighter" genres (half-ballads in Kyuutai, groovier/dancier tracks in Shion, Karma etc.) were certainly their forte, while their coreistic ambitions (Mr. Liar, Ms. Fear (?) - they didn't even try NOT to rehash their repertoire right there, smh) left, AND still leave a lot to be desired (just how generic can those riffages get in those samples?). Just FYI: I have nothing against metalcore in this case - it's just not something Mucc should do on a regular basis. Each attempt, each frill just oozes little to no fresh ideas - there is always that same pattern, "accidental" rehash...

They should also learn NOT to steal ditched songs from Giru either (Suiren and Rendez-vous), and prolly make more fun tracks in the vein of "TONIGHT" (I really hope it will be one of their first "cheesy Steel Panther-y" numbers in all honesty, lmao) 

PS. I bet that there won't be any signs of clear progression/evolution (especially the latter, since it's Miya who banters about "MUCC being a synonym to "evolution"" and so on,  right?)

good for you? O_o

back on topic

samples sound good. haven't really listened to these guys since Shion came out so i'll give this a try

I  was on mobile and I guess I clicked the wrong thread. lmao