From their OHP:

【重要なお知らせ】

FACTは、年内で解散する事になりました。

FACTを結成して16年間、関係者の方々やファンのみんなに支えられてバンドを続けてきました。

どんな形にせよ、これからメンバーは前向きに自分たちの道に進んで行くので、これからも応援してくれたら嬉しいです。

そして、ワンマン・ツアー含めライブはまだまだ続くので、最高の時間を、最後まで一緒に楽しんで欲しいです。

ありがとう!!

Hi Guys,

So, the truth is that we as a band have decided to call it a day. We'll be playing shows throughout the rest of the year but after that - well that's all.

Over the last 16 years we've had an amazing time and had a whole heap of unforgettable experiences and it's all down to you guys, supporting us and allowing us to live out our dreams.

We all plan to do our own things going forward, and I'm sure they'll be announced when the time is right - we'd love to be able to count on your support in our future projects too!

It's not all a great big downer though, we'd also like to take this opportunity to announce our final "one man" tour (that means it's only us playing, no support acts)....the dates are below. If you can make it out to any of the shows we'd love to see you and have a blast together one final time.

So long and thanks to every one of you
Fact

Hmm. Obviously a shame for their fans, but that seems like a rather 'mature' disbanding to me. That message came across as a simple case of the band feeling ready to move on after a long and successful career, which is the 'best' type of disbandment you can ask for really (as opposed to breaking up early on in their career or in more dubious circumstances, etc). Still, I didn't listen to them much but it's a shame to see them go.

Fuck. This year sucks for disbandments and hiatuses.

I didn't like their new album but I knew that with it being self produced and stripped unlike their precious albums, they weren't going to last much longer.

So I guess in a way I knew deep down that they were either going to call it a day or take a break. Sucks because they were so talented.

Oh boy... unexpected. This was a band that gave me the impression that they were doing well, always having new stuff... it's a pity. But as someone said, it really seems like a "mature" disbandment.

dang. But hey they had a nice long run and they're a really great band. Every band has to venture off to discover new things eventually. This band will be missed, but they put out great music and I'm looking forward to what projects they'll announce in the future as individuals.

FACT have been in my top 10 favorite bands about 6 years now. Their music meant a lot to me... I wish them the best and I will be following the members and supporting any new projects that come out of this, but it just sucks knowing this was the last FACT album. 

Didn't realise they'd been going that long, didn't they recently get a new member as well? 

A big shame though, all very talented musicians

Fuck this shit! i had the pleasure of seeing them in Amsterdam back in 2008 or something, but i really wanted to see them again someday. They will be missed =(

I have just been informed concerning this sad news... I know shit happens but this is some big shit I can't deal with it, especially when you know it's one of your fav bands. It is fucked up to announce a disband after an album that had your fans like: "Alright this is good but you guys can do better and I know it". Can't say more than that, I'm disappointed. 

SET-LIST at 2015/11/20:

01.slip of the lip
02.the shadow of envy
03.error
04.tonight
05.foss
06.ape
07.look away
08.worm
09.stick
10.the way down
11.wait