emmny

The OFFICIAL RPDR Discussion Thread

I like Vixen, but it reached a point where it's just not that entertaining to watch anymore.

Super sad Monique left though, I loved her. 😞

So glad with Eureka performance so far, hope she will get to grand final or even winning it :D

I am here for that, need a big queen winning the show for once! 

I actually really liked Monique. Sad to see her go, but she left enough of am impact that I'm not worried about her being gone from the scene forever.

Currently rooting for Cameron or Asia. I like Miz Cracker, but I feel like her YT personality is much more entertaining than her actual time on the show.

I feel like Cracker is gonna find the similar fate as Katya, she may win once if at all before get eliminated. Only her, Monet and Vixen left to eliminate each other now.

Eureka, and Aquaria have won twice each, so they have pretty much guaranteed to be on final, unless some crazy twist happening. And I hope Kameron can finally go off tbh. I love her looks but her stage presence are null so far, always forgot she was there in any challenges until the cameras on her again.

I hope tonight's showing will be full of entertainment!

I was watching Miz Cracker's YouTube channel and she gives a lot of behind the scenes info on the show. Cameron told her that she wouldn't talk shit about anyone or be a bitch just for the sake of giving drama to the producers. So it makes a lot of sense why we almost forget she's there. 

On 5/10/2018 at 7:21 PM, LIDL said:

I feel like Cracker is gonna find the similar fate as Katya, she may win once if at all before get eliminated. Only her, Monet and Vixen left to eliminate each other now.

You were spot on with your prediction :D

Everyone ready for Eureka's crowning?

She has done well, but the producers are really shoving her down everyone's throats and hyping her up to be the best queen to grace the show. I don't think she deserves the crown. At this point, I'd give it to Aquaria because she's shown the most development as a person and she can turn out looks on top of being very charming after all.

That finale was cringey and boring as hell, oh wow. WHAT WERE THOSE LIPSYNCS???? Clusterfuck to the max.

I'm kinda happy with the winner I guess, but I'm just glad it's over, lol. A messy ending to a mess of a season.

Those lipsyncs were... eh

Aquaria seemed desperate, Kameron did the same thing she does all the time, Eureka was all about walking the stage and kicking the air for no reason/out of rhythm and Asia was the choice...

I wasn't a fan of the songs either. Whitney's songs from last year fit the show much more.

Anyway, I was rooting for Asia, but that wasn't going to happen. Aquaria was my second choice among the rest of the top 4, so I'm pleased with her win.

At least Aquaria was entertaining, plus she looked fantastic. Eureka just did the things she always does. She rarely brings variety to the stage. Anyway, let a lesson be learned, never bring living things to the performance. 

So next week episodes had leaked lol, the gay intern is gonna get fired for that. 

But anyway, the episode is a hoot, ahhh! :D

Edited by LIDL

been loving this season! AS3 can't even compare

still team Trinity all the way, but I wouldn't be mad it Valentina took it too (which I expect to happen)

I crossed off Valentina after that reunion episode. But now this dramatic bitch is fully embracing her dark side and how can I not love her. I was also rooting for Gia, but maybe the competition isn't good for her right now? Idk. Seemed like she has some issues to sort before she can compete again. 

Team Manilla/Valentina/Trinity

I swear if queens who coasts  until near the end before winning the maxi once or twice and suddenly became the winner again, like Tracy last time, I will have to talk with VH1 manager.

This season has been way more entertaining to watch than the mess that was 3. Casting feels better and I'm rooting for more girls than usual. I'm also totally here for some of the girls willingly going for the villain edit, it was getting tiresome seeing everyone play it so safe. I may not ever want to hang out with Gia irl, but she makes good tv.

I can't call who'll win this time yet, seems like Villaintina and Tuck are doing well for themselves, but Manila and Latrice are also really strong and I'm having fun watching/rooting for them. Monet and Monique are also amazing, but the ott branding and lack of polish/progress they've made make it clear that it was too soon for a return.

I wanted Jush to do well, at least better than the half-assed self-sabotaging "comedy" she delivered. Farrah was never that strong/memorable to me,  plus a ho be irritating sometimes. Obviously, I'm disappointed in the third elimination, but I would have sent her packing first chance I had too if I had to work with her. I'm guessing the next boot will be a toss up between Monet and Monique.

I know they probably want either Valentina or Manila to win it all since it's still a popularity contest in the end, but goddammit Trinity is killing it, as I expected. She's incredible. I'm so happy to see Monique doing well too after all the rigga morris they did do her in S10.

This season is so much better than the trainwreck that AS3 was too. These last two episodes have been great. Trinity, Valentina and Monique are my favorites by far.

valentina's become such a pain in the ass, she was okay in her season, why did this have to happen...

1 minute ago, yomii said:

valentina's become such a pain in the ass, she was okay in her season, why did this have to happen...

ratings