emmny

The OFFICIAL RPDR Discussion Thread

can we all agree to post things without the spoiler tag? it's making this thread a chore to read.

also whoever comes here willingly has to expect spoilers.

anyway, loved Ben and Bebe, Aja and Shangela waere cool, the rest were boring and Milk can go home next. Chi Chi better bring it though, that was a mess.

Edited by saishuu

Thorgy was right about the person she was given to impersonate having a harder chance of going over well. She could have done more, but I didn't think she did that bad at it. I don't get why both challenges so far have been rehashes of stuff they did last time. I wish they were more ridiculous and craft-oriented, rather than trying to compile songs for a new album that no one is going to buy.

I cry too when people don't tell me I'm constantly doing well, so I feel for Milk.

Yeah, I don't think Thorgy deserved to be on the bottom. Her look was okay and she did what she could with Stevie. Milk, on the other hand...

also props to Aja for actually making a good Princess Disastah look

Milk looked so hot in that glam look tho, but she's acting like she needs approval from her mommy Ru. I don't like Thorgy so I'm alright that she went, was tired of hearing about Bob.

My ideal top three at this moment would be Shangela, Ben and Aja because this bitch is doing infinitely better than last year and giving me life.

I don't even know what to think of Milk and that tantrum. Okay, girl. :roll: 

I think they picked the right girl to go home. Kennedy had a harder character, harder choreo, better runway, and I just liked Kennedy's attitude in general more too. *shrug*

The episode is way to obvious with the rigging. I would honestly put Aja on top 3 instead of Bebe. And how they put ChiChi on bottom but gave her the most positive comments are beyond me. And Thorgy shouldn't go home this fast, they should send Milk packing instead. IMHO Milk's looks are mediocre at best. His arrogance are up the roof and it will bite him big time soon. 

Anyway, looking forward for the next week episode.

Edited by LIDL

The Bitchelor was so fun, I think this was my favorite challenge/episode this season so far. BenDeLa and Trixie slayed meee

Also, good riddance @ the elimination

The maxi-challenge this week was a spectacular one, with DeLa and Kennedy's performances being the crème de la crème. Most of the queens got me feeling a certain way when they walked down the runway.

50 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Also, good riddance @ the elimination

I knew who Kennedy decided to eliminate right after she said that she won't have any one-on-ones backstage, and it was a blessing seeing Delusions' time come to an end.

PS

I envied Chi Chi when she got close to Jeffrey Bowyer- Chapman's chest; that body had my basement flooding, henny. :tw_weary:

Gonna be weird watching Snatch Game with only 7 queens, but oh well.

Ben, Kennedy and Trixie were hilarious in this week's episode. Too bad Chi Chi tanked hard in the challenge, because her look in the runway was absolutely gorgeous. But good riddance @ whoever left - also it's HILARIOUS as she left right before Marc Jacobs popped up lmao.

Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman stole the entire episode; he is so fucking hot I want him to fuck my brains out. I was jealous as hell of everyone who simply laid a finger on him, Ru making googley eyes and touching his ear, Chi-Chi licking up his chest, even Shangela diving down there (though she may not have touched anything), UGHHH!!

Let's just take a minute to appreciate him UNHhhh

DVn9-AgU0AAqw1L.jpg

Anyways, @Jigsaw9your meme basically sums up how I feel about Milk, I was looking forward to seeing her in the beginning of the season, but between her throwing a fit over being safe and BULLDOZING Trixie in The Bitchelor, I am so glad she went, she got real annoying real quick. I'm also glad she left because it's too early to send Aja or Chi-Chi home. The second the top 2 and bottom 3 were announced, I knew if Kennedy won the lip-sync, she would be sending Milk home. I was really hoping Trixie would have made it into the top 2 this time, I LOVED her act in The Bitchelor.

I was really conflicted about last weeks elimination, I don't think Thorgy should have been sent home, but at the same time, if Kennedy was sent home, then she wouldn't have stayed to kick Milk off the island, which we needed! Thorgy's elimination was a sacrifice for the greater good haha.

I like Ben, but I would like for him to be "safe" next week, I don't know if I like him enough to be in the top 2 e-v-e-r-y episode

i'm sad to see milk go TBH her delusional ass made for some great TV & her looks so far were spectacular (except that celine dion cuz...what.)

my heart broke for chi chi what she's going through is so relatable omg but she looked fucking stunning. 

this was such a good episode imo. even the weakest queens still made me laugh and/or kill it on the runway. i fucking love this cast. as2 WHO

kennedy shangela trixie top 3 pls.

also the next runway theme looks like its gonna be FLORAL and im gonna DIE 

Edited by The Moon

I love Milk but it was time to go, any longer and she would've had some kind of break down. 

Yeah that actor dude is hot but the real  gem here is Chi Chi. In and out of drag this bitch is like my ideal bae and I can't get over that LOOK. 💦

I just love how feminine she is and then you have those toned man arms coming out of her dress. I'M DEAD.

I hope she can get over her insecurities because I know she's talented but she's a self saboteur. 

Also Kennedy gets my respect after her whole performance this ep. STOP doing one on ones. It's stupid, just get to it. 

I agree. ChiChi seems to always struggle. Back in her season, she thought her issues was resource. Now she got $$, she seems still can’t get past the same obstacle. 

Snatch Game was a shitshow, and I had such high hopes for Trixie's RuPaul; I do love how she kept moving her head around, but at the same time it did exacerbate her jokes not landing. Ben's Paul Lynd was alright, but I didn't really care for anyone else. They pretty much glossed over the runway, each contestant was shown for maybe five seconds at most.

Ben making the top two every week is getting boring as fuck, if they wanna keep things interesting, he's gotta make it in the bottom next week. I was worried they'd send Trixie home, so at that was different, I was no longer bored by then, but c'mon, when are these bitches gonna really shake things up? I am glad Trixie didn't get eliminated, but she needs to really step up her game next week!

Another queen I'd like to see shine more is BeBe Zahara. While I'm not interested in a winner winning again, BeBe's another one who's always in the middle, and maybe it's the editing, but it also seems like she's in her own world half the time, she doesn't seem to interact or bond much with the other queens.

The snatch game is another proof Trixxie is nothing without Katya but overrated mess lel

Shangela got me thinking she will axe Trixxie that was quite a ride.

The leaked titles for next few weeks are really got me going at the moment. Wondering what will happen on those episodes. They better not pay dirty to pave way for trixxie.

Spoiler

cD3vsQP.png

I loved Aja's Crystal LaBeija lol Kinda wish she'd landed in the top along with Ben.

Not sure I like that S10 is already starting this soon. Even worse is the fact that show moving to Thursdays full-time.

What an awful snatch game. So can we just jump to the end where Ben and shangela fight for the crown since no one else is even standing out. 

Another season so soon? I really hope they step things up coz at  this rate I'm getting kinda bored of the formula.