emmny

The OFFICIAL RPDR Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

They probably just gave BeBe the win because they thought it would dispel the inevitable "she's a mole" theories? I thought she did well, but I think maybe Kennedy should have been lip-syncing with Trixie instead.

It just made it more obvious though? It's the second time where she does something mega mediocre and they shower her with praise. At least she got $10k for participating before they reveal the BIG TWIST. Who do you guys want to come back? I wouldn't mind Aja.

the whole comeback thing was cool for that one season (I forget which since they've done it SO many fucking times) but it's just an old gimmick at this point, and predictable af too

On 2/25/2018 at 1:08 PM, platy said:

It just made it more obvious though? It's the second time where she does something mega mediocre and they shower her with praise. At least she got $10k for participating before they reveal the BIG TWIST. Who do you guys want to come back? I wouldn't mind Aja.

I wouldn't mind Morgan or Aja coming back. I think they both have a lot more to show and they just make for good tv. Aja going in on Bebe for taking credit about that dress would be interesting. But that also feels like they'll save that confrontation for the reuniuon. 

Hmm, seems doesn't add up. I think there will be one more people returning that is not revealed yet *shrugs*

The one that shown seems to be Thorgy, Aja (the tattooes positioning seems matches), and Chi Chi. But all the Nancy Drews been saying Morgan will return (and cause a huge twist to those who don't know it yet), and gurrll, if she really does, I am praying for her not to get death threats from the twitter fans after the episode over.

Ben is the winner of this season anyway. She killed the entire thing.

At least the newest rumours were not true and Morgan will not end up dead in front of a club tomorrow morning. lol

Anyone who will win this season will be discredited because of this, what kind of shitty situation to be in lmao

1 hour ago, saishuu said:

At least the newest rumours were not true and Morgan will not end up dead in front of a club tomorrow morning. lol

Yeah, one thing to be happy about tbh

The moment Ben won I knew she was gonna give herself up because she was genuinely uncomfortable with choosing who to go home. Still, I'm shook. HOWEVER does she realise what she unleashed upon the work room? Morgan's straight up gonna send Shangela home. 

Ben's previously been very open about disliking the drag race format where the producers pit the girls against each other for entertainment purposes. I don't think she wanted to do all stars at all, but were either encouraged by fans or buttered up by the producers, or both. Ben made a statement, and all the power to her for it. I'm kind of sad that I won't see her greatness in the show anymore, because she was so above everyone else, no matter what you say. But at the end, I think she wanted to be part of the toxicity that is RuPaul's Drag Race.

Keeping Kennedy and BeBe is pointless, they might as well have left with Morgan. Everyone knows next week is just gonna be Trixie vs. Shangela

This Thursday will be the finale! 🙌🏼

Also, it will be the last time we will see the iconic pink werk room since it is redesigned for S10 that will follow a week after.

It’s been a decade! So many memories! 😭

Hope the new decade will be giving us many more gagging moments!

i haven't been watching any of AS3...so I take it that they went the predictable route?

that's why i don't watch this show anymore xD

they went the "I'm putting money on your sideshow as a producer, so I'm gonna let you win this one as well to make a bigger profit" route indeed