emmny

The OFFICIAL RPDR Discussion Thread

LMAO who would've guessed that Valentina is that  backstabbing cunt. She reminds me with Soraya Montenegro rn 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:
  Hide contents

I haven't yet watched the reunion, but from what I've been seeing on social media, I'm just so sick of all the drama and unprofessionalism from the public figures we're supposed to look up to. These queens talked all about bullying issues and all that other sappy shit during the show, but after that, they all prove to everyone how hypocritical they really are. In the end, they're reality stars, so I shouldn't have expected much. I'm not even gonna watch the finale cuz the winner is kinda predictable and it sounds basic af.

Of course I'm not gonna guarantee this since I've watched RPDR since the very beginning, but I think this is gonna be my last season. I haven't been overly impressed since season 6, and season 8 with Bob. The upcoming queens don't have that flare that made the show great, the shitty fandom just ruins everything, and the whole show is fake anyway, so what's the point of getting so emotionally invested like all these crazy stans these days? I'll totally check out the s10 queens for curiosity's sake, but I'm not gonna get sucked into it again. It's time to move on.

WELP.......... looks like there's more to it than just "jealousy" on Valentina...I gotta watch this reunion at some point.

this reunion was so extra lmao I was not expecting that at all. I swear I thought they were gonna pull a big ~/jk gotcha!~ situation when Aja confronted Valentina after the Congeniality award, but girl really did go in lol

also it was fun to see Trinity not giving a fuck and saying Valentina was the true winner since this was filmed after the finale episode was recorded lol Shea was not there for any bullshit either and the entire sweet personality she portrayed during the show went down the drain faaaast (she was not wrong tho). I guess this does confirm all the spoilers about what goes down next week

Spoiler

Aja though - that shift from 'lol Valentina is a bitch  and i love her for it' to 'STOP EVERYTHING YOU DON'T DESERVE MISS CONGENIALITY'. girl make up your mind lmao

So that reunion episode... I watched a cut down version but ummm... What the hell happened? These bitches wake up to the fact that they were on a competition ONCE THE COMPETITION HAD ENDED ! 

Charlie got wreckt, Valentina got humiliated and exposed, Nina looked amazing and Farrah's look gave me an eye infection. 

I'll be on the look out but torrents that come out straight after an episode are usually 180p and I want to watch this in HD. 

Plus I'm not sure if Netflix will upload the finale or not! 

5 hours ago, Platy said:

I'm gonna be under a rock since the episode will be available outside Murica only the day after. 

Same same. xD Gonna prolly watch it on Sunday or something, and avoid this thread in the meantime, tho avoiding social media will be trickier. XD

14 minutes ago, LIDL said:

I think VH1 website are geo locked, right?

It is, but it is also extremely easy to get around it (I do it in Brazil every week). Just go to their website, click the Xfinity proxy, register with a social media account and you can watch it anytime.

Edited by saishuu

2 minutes ago, saishuu said:

They are, but it is extremely easy to get around it (I do it in Brazil every week). Just go to http://vh1.com/live-tv, click the Xfinity proxy, register with a social media account and you can watch it anytime.

This is brilliant. Thanks for the tip :D

4 hours ago, saishuu said:

It is, but it is also extremely easy to get around it (I do it in Brazil every week). Just go to their website, click the Xfinity proxy, register with a social media account and you can watch it anytime.

I will try it!  

What time is the finale airing? 

strong no @ the way this whole season turned out goddamn. don't think i've ever been salty about a rpdr winner before but i'm pressed as fuck

To me, it wasn't a surprise. I didn't even watch it  and yet I already knew, the spoilers I saw confirmed it.

why even have challenge winners anymore tho except to give them $500 of jessica alba housecleaning products or trips to their hometowns or w/e