emmny

The OFFICIAL RPDR Discussion Thread

i get the sense that a lot of this forum are closeted RPDR fans...i mean if you're already smitten with japanese cross dressing boys ur probably also a drag race fan!!!! wheres the lie?!!?!?!

its half way through the season so its safe to assume that everything on here will be a spoiler to everyone who hasnt seen season 7 yet (and probably 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and ^) so thread carefully

i think its safe to assume the use of spoiler tags for the recent episode until the next episode (so spoiler tags for ep7 until ep 8 comes out then talk freely) which gives everyone at least a week for a chance to catch up!

keep your shade friendly, and may be the best woman win!

#teamKATYA till the DEATH

Im still mourning the loss of max and while im happy trixie's back i will forever stan max
BRING THE BITCH BACK
jaiden should have gone home that week like wtf i know max royally fucked up but she's been overall incredibly consistent wtf

tumblr_lgzvvqZSOK1qhr01io1_400_zpsxibxdb

I haven't actually had the time to watch any of s7 yet. I'm sure I'll binge watch it as soon as the school semester ends. But I love spoilers. Plz give me all of the spoilers.

tumblr_nmhein4Ts51s2u73uo1_250.gif

S7 is a season worth watching because its honestly so unpredictable compared to previous years so I REFUSE TO SPOIL ANYTHING!!!! enjoy binge watching^^

tumblr_m3iyyehu7K1qgb5p1o1_500_zpssgd2ev

No spoilers? I'm saddened. I'm really hoping I enjoy the season. As long as it's full of drama for me to laugh at I should lol.

there have been no drinks thrown yet/accusations of sugar daddy drag ABUSE/laganjas yet so it might be a lil tame LOL

I've only seen the first couple of episodes so far but I am so going to catch up with it soon!! Thanks for making this thread. You're right, we totally needed it!

YAS catch up!! do it it gets hella interesting

This season feels weird. There are some queens I like, but none that I'm genuinely rooting for as much as I did for people like Bianca, Adore, Jinkx, Latrice, Raven and Sharon. Katya is by far my favorite though (I like her better on YouTube and social media than on the show itself), followed by Ginger. I'm starting to warm up to Violet and don't really care for any of the others (still think Pearl and Fame should've left ages ago). The challenges this season are crap, so that might be playing a big role on how I feel about the whole thing. Big hopes for the Reading is Fundamental section next episode though!

I hope Trixie doesn't disappoint and adds something good to the rest of the season.

This season feels weird. There are some queens I like, but none that I'm genuinely rooting for as much as I did for people like Bianca, Adore, Jinkx, Latrice, Raven and Sharon. Katya is by far my favorite though (I like her better on YouTube and social media than on the show itself), followed by Ginger. I'm starting to warm up to Violet and don't really care for any of the others (still think Pearl and Fame should've left ages ago). The challenges this season are crap, so that might be playing a big role on how I feel about the whole thing. Big hopes for the Reading is Fundamental section next episode though!

I hope Trixie doesn't disappoint and adds something good to the rest of the season.

i kind of agree cuz like i stanned the life out of bianca and adore too and its taken a while for me to find my favs this season; im so conflicted about violet and pearl tho

my jaw dropped all the way to the floor when trixie was eliminated

but now the competition is so tight idk who'd she be able to send out

please kennedy

Team Jasmine/bitterness and team Ginger. Fuck all those quirky white queens - max, fame, pearl - it's time a big queen won it.

oh my god

gurl i dont think anyone stans fame tho LOL

i lowkey stan ginger and her bitterness she reminds me of darienne which is cute

honestly i dont think she deserved to go home but the competition is so tight so it was her time to go

meh

she added nothing since coming back. at this point I like the others better, even Kennedy. still want a Ginger-Katya-whoever else finale

she added nothing since coming back. at this point I like the others better, even Kennedy. still want a Ginger-Katya-whoever else finale

yeah i guess you have a point, i just really liked her and i dont think she got the chance to show all her talents

kennedy / ginger / katya top 3 called it

the grandmas are taking home the crown this year

I finally caught up with this season. I like Ginger and Violet. But I'm also feeling like the personalities this season aren't as strong. Idk, maybe they'll get it going soon with the end in sight.

^ their personalities are kinda boring when compared to other queens from other seasons. which makes me sad for the queen who was eliminated yesterday, because I thought she was the highlight overall, especially personality-wise.

katya going home was heartbreaking. I knew it was coming, but ugh. that untucked episode too.

anyway, hope ginger wins it now. violet has been growing on me (possibly the editing? idk), so I wouldn't be mad if she ended up in the top 2