Sign in to follow this  
Nero_DiVOID

New Band DiVOID [Duality in the VOID]

Wow, this is the first foreign VK inspired band that I actually enjoy. I actually listened to this twice because I really liked it. You guys really know what you're doing, and please keep this thing going. Also I like your vocalist, that's one thing other foreign vk bands have been lacking - a nice vocalist.

I'm really excited about your future releases.

Very strong start for your band, I really like the song, and see that you already have the tools to set yourselves apart with a nice, defined sound, good language skills and from I what I see in your avi, a good look.

I don`t use Facebook so not sure if I am missing something, but I would like to see more of your band`s look, and read about your influences, etc... when that is available.

I`ll be following your future work, please keep us updated!

YESSSSS YOU POSTED IT. <3 I wish the best for you my friend.

ps dis be Mina.

My band's main computer broke down, so we'll have to release 「Calling」 and 「Primrose」on Wednesday 4/29 ! Please give us a listen when we have our songs on Bandcamp! Sorry for the inconvenience!

I'm sorry to hear about your computer :( Remember to announce it here in MH too when you've uploaded your news songs!

i've never used Bandcamp since i like to get physical copies for my music, so yours was the first thing i ever bought on that site XD anyway i really enjoyed your band's first release and am looking forward to your future work ^^

(thanks para for letting me know about this band!)

I bought it too, but had only time to listen to the first song. It sounded great, though I'll have to give it a few more spins. Still, nice job guys! :)

Sign in to follow this