Sign in to follow this  
yakihiko

FAR EAST DIZAIN - DIZAINIZE

The great part of people are going to listen to this band because of Leda and Sujk, Just like me. And some of this people will want to hear something like DELUHI. I wanted it to be like DELUHI and better than UNDIVIDE.

But it's different, it don't sounded like DELUHI, remind me more TweiT (bassist's last band) with some good electronic on it. This is not what a expected, but is really good band.

LOCUS

This was my best on the single, the electronic fits perfectly on the song bringing some amazing tune to it. As always wonderful guitar from Leda, and some oriental elements that's made it my favorite. 4,5/5

LAST SCENE

The work the vocal have on this one was very well done, I don't had many hopes on him, but he represented well the band. Sujk used more his skills on that song, he is still the best drummer for me, once again Leda had an amazing performance guitar here. 4/5

Say what you think about this release guys (:

I tried listening to it but for me the electronics didn't fit the instrumentals and the vocals are weak. Also I couldn't feel Leda's guitar presence. But I think it's because I was expecting so much something like DELUHI that I couldn't even appreciate this release. Shame on me. 

Sign in to follow this