Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

New forums and re-arranging

What new forums would you like to see?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What new forums would you like to see?

• Current Events
    • Love & Relationship
    • Both
    • Neither
    • Other (Specify)

I had an idea, it's kind of a big change so I figured I'd propose it to the Administration before posting it in the Suggestions forum.

I wanted to add a couple sub-forums to General discussion based off a couple on another board (soompi), Current Events (also requested by another members) where we could post interesting news articles and hot topics around the world, they have the craziest shit on soompi. And then another one from soompi that would make for good discussion Love & Relationships.

Secondly I wanted to propose that we move the Help/Support Forum into the General Discussion forums, I originally made the forum in case someone needed help with the board but it kind of turned more into a general help/problems thing or it could be.

What do you guys think?

Well, I wonder why topics about current events can't be posted in the General Discussion area. But if it stimulates discussion if there is a special section for it, then let's do it.

I'm indifferent on the Love & Relationships section. Probably because I wouldn't use it anyway, because I don't discuss my relationships on a public forum. XD

You could make a poll on whether people would be interested in thosse forums.

Moving the help forum, I don't mind.

I chose other.

I believe their should be a forum dedicated to me so everyone can discuss how awesome I am, and to post their marriage proposals. Oh, and it should be placed at the very top of the board; above everything else.

UN

>O

But, jokes aside, both forums and the help section being moved seem fine to me. It'll be interesting to see what is posted if it spurs anything.

Sign in to follow this