herpes

who's your most #problematic fave?

we all have them. we're all allowed to have them (as long as we admit they're #problematic)! those #problematic faves. VK is full of them. Who's your most #problematic fave?

Some examples:

Kisaki (plagarism, intellectual copyright theft)

Kyo (violent misogynistic lyrics)

Wataru (violent misogyny)

Sugizo (loves those nazi uniforms)

Takeru (arrhythmia) 

Yoshiki (his everything)

(For the record my #problematic fave is Kirito who much like Sugizo also loves them uniforms)

god bless this thread

ps whats the wataru misogyny??? LIPHLICH wataru???

akane (islamophobia/being annoying/wont shut up)

ai (deathgaze) (fucking too much with fans, complete and utter plagarism, some beef with his fans and his wife LOL)

satsuki (apparently being an awful person, also fucking with fans too much, his solo project)

ryo (art plagarism, possible fraud, his vocals in hollowgram, also beef with his fans and wife)

i'll add onto this as i remember stuff

^^ 12012 wataru

ss uniforms are great tho

Love yuuga's violent + homophobic lyrical content

MYV for trying to appropriate the worst aspects of american pop culture + taking american jobs away from the american people + becoming dangerously close to become an ex-visual Pitbull. They could have put a trans* person  who is also on the spectrum with a prosthetic trachea on Ellen instead of him. Xey would have been much better xoxox

Gackt for selling a body pillow of himself unironically

wait what, i knew about violent but homophobic?

Not sure if they're actually homophobic as I haven't translated it but DK had songs like "ホモダチの輪" and I can't help but feel like referring to a gay friend as "homodachi" is somehow slighted. 

can we call out tsuzuku for kind of romanticizing mental illness or is there not enough relevant proof of his disorder

Not sure if they're actually homophobic as I haven't translated it but DK had songs like "ホモダチの輪" and I can't help but feel like referring to a gay friend as "homodachi" is somehow slighted. 

I'm amazed that that comes up in my Rikaichan dictionary. Is that actually a term that people use regularly in Japan? It does seem pretty rude.

vpvuz9.jpg

Pretty sure that song is not in a bad way. Btw I asked a gay japanese friend of mine, and he said homodachi is a slang used in the japanese gay community. Means same as fuckbuddy (but homosexual). Even more so since he sings stuff like "boku wa kimi ga daisuki dakara, zutto homodachi" and so on. Never seen the actual lyrics, and I don't get everything he's saying by ear, but yeah. At least I think it is not in a bad way, might be a bit of irony though since I don't think he is gay. 

edit: so it does not mean "my gay friend". 

we all have them. we're all allowed to have them (as long as we admit they're #problematic)! those #problematic faves. VK is full of them. Who's your most #problematic fave?

Some examples:

Kisaki (plagarism, intellectual copyright theft)

Kyo (violent misogynistic lyrics)

Wataru (violent misogyny)

Sugizo (loves those nazi uniforms)

Takeru (arrhythmia) 

Yoshiki (his everything)

(For the record my #problematic fave is Kirito who much like Sugizo also loves them uniforms)

You should mention diru's papa figure Dynamite Tommy too since ex-Free-will stans still haunt him with *grim* embezzlement reminders (since he managed to avoid jailing thru sneaky means)  circa 2007 (which affected e.g. MOAB's post-release sales A LOT, lol)

A real shame that Free-Will lobbyists succeeded in making certain media delete their archive files on that one :/

You should mention diru's papa figure Dynamite Tommy too since ex-Free-will stans still haunt him with *grim* embezzlement reminders (since he managed to avoid jailing thru sneaky means)  circa 2007 (which affected e.g. MOAB's post-release sales A LOT, lol)

A real shame that Free-Will lobbyists succeeded in making certain media delete their archive files on that one :/

omfg what is this story how come i've never heard of this

u can have a Yohio career if u want

omfg what is this story how come i've never heard of this

Because most dedicated dir stans back then were so anal (some are still like that ! E.g. kareki) and managed to make folks shut up about it :)

Here's the *only* archived excerpt http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/f-et-tp0-20070914-255984.html

So they basically defrauded certain ad company by hassling around with false Dir merch - and as I pointed it out, the most precise folks noticed that MOAB post-sales figures had a drastic drop afterwards ("because they mainly toured around US" is a batsu-tier excuse, lel - their figures were okay even during MOAB singles until this happened)

This granted DT a status of so-called "Yakuza producer of hasbeen vk bands" among those who freely criticize anything vk/Free-will @2ch afterwards btw

edit: is Aoi's (Gazette) vocaloid tweet scandal relevant here?

In Japanese music I got none... at least not besides obvious choices like Yoshiki.

Worldwide however, there's Nico. Wonderful voice and wonderful songs but she was a severe drug addict and had some racist views. Not too happy with that.

It's just a matter of time before someone brings up

Lostprophets

In Japanese music I got none... at least not besides obvious choices like Yoshiki.

Worldwide however, there's Nico. Wonderful voice and wonderful songs but she was a severe drug addict and had some racist views. Not too happy with that.

Lostprophets

While the band isn't to blame, and Start Something is one of the CDs I grew up on, I just can't listen to lostprophets now. Ian Watkins and his abhorrent true nature has ruined teenage nostalgia for me. Dick.

Lostprophets

what what what Velvet Underground Nico was a racist? never heard of this before

satsuki (apparently being an awful person, also fucking with fans too much, his solo project)

May I ask what rumours about Satsuki being awful there is, and also if you meant fucking with fans literally?

Because the impression I got of Satsuki is the complete opposite...