herpes

who's your most #problematic fave?

I'm gonna have to go with Kisaki simply because that thread here that was exploring his past and these tapes and stuff was absolute gold. Haven't had such a good musical related laugh in quite awhile.

dada was responsible for the gaijin drama on his facebook maybe thats it

he's also a flop too but thats a given ;)

i go through the kisaki thread at least once or twice a year in its entirety it needs to be pinned its like...MH history

5 hours ago, emmny said:

dada was responsible for the gaijin drama on his facebook maybe thats it

he's also a flop too but thats a given ;)

i go through the kisaki thread at least once or twice a year in its entirety it needs to be pinned its like...MH history

Link plz.

On 6/16/2016 at 3:52 PM, herpes said:

you can't just say this and not give deets

He has a tendency to argue with overseas fans on social media and doesn't know when to let things go. I don't have caps anymore, but years ago, either a friend of mine or I (I don't even remember at this point) made a joke "Mana vs Dada" facebook post and he saw it and got FUCKIN PISSED, blocked everyone except the friend who jokingly "sided" with him, and wrote a rant on his own facebook about how Canadians (referring to us, despite no one in the conversation being Canadian) are terrible people and to not consider yourself his fan if you're Canadian, which created MORE arguing with MORE fans in the comments. He unfriended all of his Canadian fans on facebook, probably along with other people, considering we weren't even Canadian in the first place wtf, said he would never perform in Canada because Canadians are all terrible people who make fun of him, etc... It was just generally a clusterfuck he started because he got super offended about a shitty meme that literally no one was taking seriously. 

He started up again a few years later because some people were talking shit about Kiwamu (loooooool) and took shitty cell phone videos at his concerts, which he argued at length with fans about because again, dude doesn't know when to shut up. Threatens to leave facebook, disband/retire for the millionth time in said thread. There are caps for that one.  Please note that he is literally starting drama on purpose by posting this. 

I don't know how often he does this or if he still does this since he blocked me like 6 years ago because of the Canadian Drama™ and blocked most of my other friends for various stupid reasons over the years and seriously no one actually cares to try to add him back even if they have new accounts now. 

Edited by mahoujin
phrased something weird, had to fix upon re-reading it

Manew is my all time problematic fav
is he even problematic? I don't even know
all I know is that he's a criminal

Oh yeah and anki too lololol

Edited by ぺるしゃ猫

I kind of like some of Gackt's music. Does it count?

Naru is problematic, but I like him anyway XD I think the rest of the artists I like aren't really controversial... except maybe Hyde for sleeping around with so many fans.

where are tsu blackface pics? what is his intent with the black paint?

9 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

where are tsu blackface pics? what is his intent with the black paint?

I guess people are talking about this, but to me it just looks like solid black paint, not blackface. His lips are black, there's no circles around his eyes. But idk.

21617656_746674898857661_296837519560633

Versus Higiri from ラッコ...where it seems very blatant and embarrassing what's going on here.

Spoiler

005_higiri.jpg

7 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

I guess people are talking about this, but to me it just looks like solid black paint, not blackface. His lips are black, there's no circles around his eyes. But idk.

21617656_746674898857661_296837519560633

Versus Higiri from ラッコ...where it seems very blatant and embarrassing what's going on here.

Reveal hidden contents

005_higiri.jpg

no i meant the old ones. thats from 2017

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2015 at 4:44 PM, Elazmus said:

Tzk blackface game is too strong. Will remain problematic until it becomes his full-time look.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2015 at 8:08 PM, fitear1590 said:

I wasn't aware of any instances of blackface in VK. I know it's happened in k-pop though.
Who besides "tzk" is guilty of this?

Also, I still wanna know what "inhumane acts" Kei of Rubik did. Certainly, there's some potentially #problematic lusciousness there.

I didn't know such thread existed. I love it XD.

All my favs are problematic, they're too damn expensive to see and they damage my soft heart XD.

@blackdoll

Hmm I dunno then, I just searched through 25 pages of Tsuzuku and Tsuzuku & Ryoga in English and Japanese with time frame from 2014-15 and 2013-15...can't find anything else but this. It was cached and the original is deleted, no date (but I'm on mobile).

If this was it...again just looks like black paint for aesthetic.

VkqggQM.png

The only results that come up for Tzk and blackface in that timeline are from the MCH thread, and the new 2017 pic.

I tried sorry lol, I'm usually good at digging things up.

1 hour ago, karai · ebi said:

@blackdoll

Hmm I dunno then, I just searched through 25 pages of Tsuzuku and Tsuzuku & Ryoga in English and Japanese with time frame from 2014-15 and 2013-15...can't find anything else but this. It was cached and the original is deleted, no date (but I'm on mobile).

If this was it...again just looks like black paint for aesthetic.

VkqggQM.png

The only results that come up for Tzk and blackface in that timeline are from the MCH thread, and the new 2017 pic.

I tried sorry lol, I'm usually good at digging things up.

Right? i went through Tsu twitter and a black forhead is what i found and yeah i think just a artistic choice like being covered in oil for a mv or photo shoot (madanna and shikira i think). Also jin smothered black stuff on his face in that neo. It looks more like abyss of despair or "here is the darkness we hide from." idk. It's just my friend is having a hard over there because of their skin color, and i want to be sure Tsu is one of the racist over there. i want to be like "their was a picture of him with a black male fan" and he didnt seem bothered but ppl are so fake. 

but thanks you so much for trying

Kisaki is legendary LMAO.

Another one I'm surprised no one has mentioned is JoJo from ギャロ (THE GALLO).... that man's lyrics...

Kisaki. Even though he's an asshole, I tend to follow his stuff and most of the bands/people he associates with because it's my all around aesthetic. If he suddenly up and retires for real, I'll be pretty sad.