Trombe

Sel'm new album "玲瓏(reirou)" release

::crosses my fingers that it doesn't sound like it was recorded in a garbage can::

I'm super excited for this though. I am with nostalgia on this one though, it will be really interesting if lament is a rerecording (though if it is, I doubt it can top the original...because Tora...)

Guest lynchisizer

finally a release date :) wondering how the cover will look like...

Is that a new version of Lament, from their first single? If it is, it sounds completely reworked.

Anyway, I actually really, really like the samples. Ryuga sounds great. Looking forward to this!

Guest lynchisizer

well, this doesn't leave me as excited as violations did...

Never listened to an album by this band, but those samples sound pretty nice. Something to look forward to!

I'm -really- hoping the sound quality will be much different than how this youtube preview was...cause that was what made Violations pretty much unlistenable for me.

I'm quivering with excitement....I cant wait for this. this is gonna be a ten star album I already know it..

btw they will hold tsubaki's SPECIAL DAY "0.1.3.0." at Shibuya MILKY WAY at 2016/01/29 and Ryuga's SPECIAL DAY "Die Another Day" at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2016/02/12

Dr.Ryo(ex-アヲイ(awoi), now in for severe addicts only) will act as their support Dr. at tsubaki's SPECIAL DAY "0.1.3.0." at Shibuya MILKY WAY at 2016/01/29 and at Ryuga's SPECIAL DAY "Die Another Day" at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2016/02/12