Trombe

Sadie will be on hiatus & new maxi single "Voyage" release

Sadie will be on hiatus after their one-man live "forever and ever..." at Zepp Tokyo at 2015/09/21, and their new maxi single "Voyage" will be released at 2015/05/27 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Voyage" PV), and limited edition TYPE B (1,296yen) & regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Voyage
02.迷彩(meisai)-LIVE at 2015.04.11- (included in limited edition TYPE B )
02.Call the pain (included in limited edition TYPE A & regular edition)
03.End of the world (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold their live tour "Never Ending Voyage-We never say good bye-" since Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/06/06-06/07 and up to tour final at Zepp Nanba at 2015/07/28

I think this is kind of good. GANGSTA is their only album that I don't like, and I think they could use to time off to sort of recharge their batteries so to speak, to create better music when they come back. At least they're not breaking up! So, let's hope that this hiatus is for the best. :)

It would really benefit the members of this band to take a year and a half off and work in some new projects. Collaborating with new people will help them grow as musicians and regain their focus, and if they can't do that they're better off not doing anything. This hiatus should have happened three albums and two minis ago.

Agreed. Let's think of some shining hiatus examples that have come back stronger XtripX, SUG, Girugamesh...just let them have some time to recharge. Things will be fine.

Guest lynchisizer

and there goes the next one... let's see if it will be just a hiatus or if turns into a disbandment atfer a while...

Girugamesh + Come Back Stronger = no, just no...

I don't see it as bad news, because they've been active for 10 years and they do deserve and need a break. As long as they don't disband or make this break perpetual, I'm ok with it. Looking forward to the new single.

They need it. SADIE is a band that cannot stay consistent. This has plagued the band since ever. With this hiatus, the band needs to sit down and figure out what the hell is it they want to do. Let them take as much time as they need. I just want them to come back as a stronger band.