Trombe

Sadie will be on hiatus & new maxi single "Voyage" release

I'd prefer disbandment over another GANGSTA, and if the hiatus is to take a break and get themselves on the right track, all the better.

[CD track list]
01.Voyage
02.迷彩(meisai)-LIVE at 2015.04.11- (included in limited edition TYPE B )
02.Call the pain (included in limited edition TYPE A & regular edition)
03.End of the world (included in regular edition)

I really hope the hiatus will help them solve any kind of problems they might be having, I hope it won't be too long though! 

Sadie is one of my favourite bands, so it'd be so sad seeing them disbanding (after Lycaon announced too), let's hope this hiatus is for the best! I'm sure they'll come back soon and stronger, so that I'll possibly manage to see them live maybe ;;;;

A new song named "Voyage"...

A live performance of one of their older and most popular songs, "meisai"...

Followed by "Call the Pain" and "End of the World"...

Yep, they're done.

They're definitely dressing it as a farewell release but open ended that they could decide to come back if they do come up with something else

B-side track titles kicking ass

I'm definitely buying Type B, I mean, Meisai's live must be awesome-

They're definitely dressing it as a farewell release but open ended that they could decide to come back if they do come up with something else

A new song named "Voyage"...

A live performance of one of their older and most popular songs, "meisai"...

Followed by "Call the Pain" and "End of the World"...

I'm really hoping for this to be just a happy and promising farewell, they can't disband, they're too good to disband I mean-

this sounds like they dug up a demo from 2005-06 recording sessions as a farewell, idk I won't miss them. baby dir en grey never made any effort past a certain point.

it's like that 6 minutes long satsuki solo pv with a little bit of gazette taion/chizuru teas on top, v. boring and uninspired, pls dont come back tbh, bye

A full version of Voyage PV

I am literally overwhelmed by this song... think like you want... but Sadie are an important part of my experience in visual kei and seeing them being considered a band like others doesn't make me happy... but it is a question of tastes right? Therefore I won't proceed on this topic and I will anxiously wait their return, because they need to shake more people, as they did on the past and they will always do!

<3 <3 <3

I'll get my grievance out of the way to start. The chorus. I wish it didn't sound like an anime OP. It's the hardest part of the song to emotionally invest in.

ANYWAY.

The PV is beautiful, I love Mao's look on the beach with the shawl around his face. The song sounds well-composed and there isn't any wasted space instrumentally I'd say. The breakdown section at 2:45 "I'm missing you so I'm killing my heart!" steals MY heart. I wish the chorus was more of this nature.

I love Sadie and I can still remember dicking around and finding their early songs on YT while getting into my first lot of VK bands (Sadie was within the first 10 I heard) The hiatus may be needed, but I'd be quite upset to think they wouldn't return. Regardless of their recent work quality

I thought the PV was beautifully made and the song is pretty amazing 

But I hated the ending because it looks like the ending to a movie where the person dies and they say in remembrance of them because of the fading in and out of the members :indie_sad: 

Just hope thats not what it meant and in that case I think this was a good showcase of their abilities to still make quality music!

I'll wait for their return  :lolita_happy: