Jigsaw9

MEJIBRAY

I can't get over how generic this sounds, I'm so disappointed it doesn't sound very mejibray-like. Such a dark look for a happy-go-lucky song.  Agitato Grimoire was great, but i keep seeing people say this song is refreshing. What are people's thoughts?

I think it's too soon to judge it one way or the other. Given how many transitions Mejibray is capable of throughout the course of a song... I mean even if it doesn't, there's still two other tracks to look forward to anyway.

sounds kinda divergence-ish to me lol

not exactly my type of mejibray music, but still they always manage to make their songs easy to listen to

if i were to be honest, their music haven't been all that great after nepenthes (eiki was good in a different way though)

anyway am i the only one totally digging 'hiai' in their new album lmao it's good

anyway am i the only one totally digging 'hiai' in their new album lmao it's good

hiai > all

although i think agitato grimoire was overall the best single as of late(paradigm paradox and secret no.3 were so so for me)

i'll check the new song when the full pv is out but yeah give me that anime rock mejibray !

the new song isn't bad.

but the title and lyrics are worrying :l

This

The song is okay. I'm not worried about the title however.

Probably the wildest guess i've read but I really like it, a fan commented on the video.

"I think it is dedicated to Meto. Just at first he climbed the mountain, and then reached the top, and Rouen lifted into the air, and he stood, smiling. And then he threw his sticks into the air, and fell to his knees. He looked so happy. Could The End mean the end of his "puppet" of life?"

Also a while ago i remember one of the members commented that the last piece to solving Meto's puzzle was close to being found... something along those lines. Probably doesn't mean anything, but it's cool to think about.

The song is okay. I'm not worried about the title however.

Probably the wildest guess i've read but I really like it, a fan commented on the video.

"I think it is dedicated to Meto. Just at first he climbed the mountain, and then reached the top, and Rouen lifted into the air, and he stood, smiling. And then he threw his sticks into the air, and fell to his knees. He looked so happy. Could The End mean the end of his "puppet" of life?"

Also a while ago i remember one of the members commented that the last piece to solving Meto's puzzle was close to being found... something along those lines. Probably doesn't mean anything, but it's cool to think about.

oh my god my mind is blown

btw am i the only one who almost flipped because for a second i thought that meto would throw ruana down the hill LOL

oh my god my mind is blown

btw am i the only one who almost flipped because for a second i thought that meto would throw ruana down the hill LOL

I was too busy having Lion King flashbacks. ;D

The End is the only Mejibray song i don't particularly like... maybe because i'm used to the heavier side of things. i heard a rumour that the song was written 7 years ago, so maybe that has something to do with the odd sound? (don't quote me it was something i thought i glanced over really quickly somewhere)

fucking loved Agitato GRIMOIRE tho.

and practically all of their music. these guys got me into VK and i will always love them to bits, no matter what.

i love the end song so much~~

i was a bit anxious about the title at first but i didn't think they'd be so obvious to disband with that title and i don't think their management would let that happen when they're where they are now. i thought it's probably 'the end' of something like maybe they'll do some other crazy or interesting thing so i'm excited in case they do~ it'd be cool if meto starts talking i guess. my instore interaction with him is always like '*wave**shake hand**leave*'..

The End is the only Mejibray song i don't particularly like... maybe because i'm used to the heavier side of things. i heard a rumour that the song was written 7 years ago, so maybe that has something to do with the odd sound? (don't quote me it was something i thought i glanced over really quickly somewhere)

fucking loved Agitato GRIMOIRE tho.

and practically all of their music. these guys got me into VK and i will always love them to bits, no matter what.

I don't know if this is actually relevant but if it was written years ago, Tsuzuku's last remark in his comment when VanessA disbanded was "TRUE END", at least according to this: http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/03/14/vanessa-disbands/ Might be reaching but it seems awfully coincidental word choice, and that message was basically a positive one about pushing forward.

I don't know if this is actually relevant but if it was written years ago, Tsuzuku's last remark in his comment when VanessA disbanded was "TRUE END", at least according to this: http://shattered-tranquility.net/index.php/03/14/vanessa-disbands/ Might be reaching but it seems awfully coincidental word choice, and that message was basically a positive one about pushing forward.

i was referring to the composition of the sound (all though i, again, do not know anything for sure) being written 7 years ago. i doubt the title and lyrics would've been written at that time too.

either way, i'm going to assume that The End is merely a song title or has very little relevant meaning. i'm not going to worry about something as big as a disbandment until it happens (which it hopefully won't ;__; ).

i'm so sad i couldn't go to this instore..

he always wears the best outfits when i'm not there

Not sure if anyone else is thinking the same thing but the use of the Chiller font for this new single makes me physically sick. They may as well have used Comic Sans.