Jigsaw9

MEJIBRAY

God bless you all and this thread.

guys i need professional help

tumblr_nyr8jtxXBJ1sskz7so3_500.gif

I knew I had seen this before! 

what is this band

what is mejibray

Was literally going to post the exact same thing.

All you need in life. Am I right or am I right?

i was so disappointed when Tsu didnt slay this.

I took some time yesterday to watch some parts of their latest live DVD.
And, dang, they are massive!
Seriously, you may hate MEJ whatever you want but cannot deny they are very very veryyy great on stage. Tsu can sing and scream the same way on the records, MiA can play (how can they sound so massive with even one guitar tho??), Koichi and Meto are very energic.
I'm totally impressed tbh, and I'm only a casual MEJ fan.
They are successful, and I easily understand why (even if they aren't my cup of tea on all releases, they are good on what they do). The VENOMS.app songs are so great on stage, I'm in love <3 I'm also very fond of 人間 (but it was already the case when the single was out - dunno, I  love Tsudyingcat on this song). The ambiance and heavyness of this song is still the same, even on stage, I'm very happy about that.

Just wanted to share my thoughts somewhere, I'm out, goodbye. x)

About the massive guitar sound: MiA has a (at least one) backing guitar track helping him most of the time, at least he seemed to have one on their first live DVD.

Again, vk and unnecessary playback, jeez... XD

I also remember hearing playback in some MEJ live

Imo big part of MEJ is in the individuals that make up the band. You can hear everyone clearly on every track and they bring something relevant to their songs. It also helps that they got big presence in promo material and live (minus MiA, he's kinda boring)

Honestly I haven't been this interested in all members of the band since the days of fanboying X-Japan like 15 years ago..

About the massive guitar sound: MiA has a (at least one) backing guitar track helping him most of the time, at least he seemed to have one on their first live DVD.

Again, vk and unnecessary playback, jeez... XD

MiA needs to have a backing guitar track, it's not unnecessary playback. It would sound extremely blank without it, there's always 2 or 3 different guitars playing in MEJIBRAY's songs (and most of rock, metal songs in general) 

i decided to join this site and post about my love of mejibray. mejibray is my life.

i'm excited about the new single releases~~

I think it's just me but, I think they need a second guitarist to kinda spice things up and not leave all the repetitive shredding to MiA.

everytime i listen to any mejis singles pre-nepenthes i just get really upset like y'all were so fucking amazing...

i will never get over that section in the remake of killing me with mia's guitar solo like god HOW fucking amazing

that new song poppin