Jigsaw9

MEJIBRAY

6 hours ago, FOSCOR70 said:

are mia and tsuzuku gay? just askin.

No, it's Koichi and Tsu. Check out their new band and their lyrics and videos. 

Meto and Mia could not accept their new lifestyle,  so to pursue their dreams and relationship they quit Mejibray to be together. 

Tsu is lovingly encouraging Koichi to be more open and develop as a vocal, too. 

It's the cutest story of VK! After they got together Tsu even overcame his depression and renamed himself Genki because of his relationship with Koichi. 

You should fully support their new project, too.  It is so positive and lovely!

9 hours ago, FOSCOR70 said:

are mia and tsuzuku gay? just askin.

gurl look at those sausage lips & then ask me again 💋

I wouldn't call any of their releases "heavy" per se because pretty much all of what they did has both the heavy and poppy stuff together? I can't remember any of their albums (they only released 2 full-lenghts if you don't want to count the compilations) or EPs collectively standing out as "heavy". If I were you I'd be checking song by song chronologically until I found something I'd like.

they have two albums it'd take like 5 minutes to browse through them dude

their "heaviness" remained consistent throughout and it's pretty much like kuyashii said. they had a style and they stuck by it with slight variation. 

Some of their best stuff wasn't included on the "main" albums though. . I don't promise it though, I'm not sure it still exists but I think I still might have a list of the songs I liked written down somewhere, since i'm into the heavier stuff I think it can be useful to you.

I've seen you around saying you wanna get into new bands. It wouldn't hurt to go through Mejibray's discography to figure out whether you like them or not. Their albums are varied and their singles is where most of the good stuff hides as B sides. 

29 minutes ago, kuyashii said:

Some of their best stuff wasn't included on the "main" albums though. . I don't promise it though, I'm not sure it still exists but I think I still might have a list of the songs I liked written down somewhere, since i'm into the heavier stuff I think it can be useful to you.

I fuck with 420 really, really hard. I think it's one of the best 2010's vk albums even. 

But other than that there are a lot of B-sides that are definitely worth knowing like black baccarat, sou to utsu no kyoukai, gesshoku and so on. This is one of those bands that really grew on me, and now that I have become very biased to their sound I tend to like most of the stuff they did. If there's one thing that they are then it's unique, with the faults and all it's the whole what makes the mejibray experience. 

I'm sure I'm not the only one but I really dig これを依存と呼ぶなら ! 

I've tried to find similar songs in their discography but I haven't succeeded so far... i'm not hopeless though, they were prolific :o

Keeping the memory of this band alive.

People on this board and elsewhere definitely like worse shit so I'd call them underrated. Totally unique sound, even when they were doing "fillers." Tzk's and MiA's interplay is something that happened once and will never happen again. Tzk's lyrics too are so particular to him even in translation  

Edited by Disposable

22 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

I must be blind because I don't see MiA.

If history is anything to go by it's the light color hair  dude with a guitar 

1 minute ago, chipathy said:

If history is anything to go by it's the light color hair  dude with a guitar 

I was assuming a cameo, not him actually playing guitar, but my Russian is next to nonexistent and I found out about it on VK.

Just now, secret_no_03 said:

I was assuming a cameo, not him actually playing guitar, but my Russian is next to nonexistent and I found out about it on VK.

Nah that's him in the whole video, he like tours with the dude currently to as support/live guitarist 

17 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Nah that's him in the whole video, he like tours with the dude currently to as support/live guitarist 

Ah okay, I scrolled through, figured he was on the red carpet, but now I know he's front and center. 👌