Jigsaw9

MEJIBRAY

No just the single themselves, omg if I included b-sides it would take me forever to make a list...don't know why but I kinda hate PP right now. Maybe I should listen to it again...

(Raven would still be #1 tho xD)

Ah yeah that explains it, personally I've been ranking them as packages with b-sides included. Even with title tracks i didnt like, i remember which b-sides brought me back anyway. I do love Raven but I also remember Madari being pretty boring for me :/

I can't do it. I like all the A-sides so much that I'd be here all day trying to construe an order of some sort, and I'd still love all of them almost equally so who gives a fuck. 

My absolute favorite however is RAVEN best visual kei track of 2014 and least favorites would probably be both Karma and Sabato, though I think that's just due to exposure and they've been around the longest so-

But at the end of the day everything rules 

Ah yeah that explains it, personally I've been ranking them as packages with b-sides included. Even with title tracks i didnt like, i remember which b-sides brought me back anyway. I do love Raven but I also remember Madari being pretty boring for me :/

Yeah that would be way to hard for me lol. What I really want to do is a top 10 song list from all the songs. I wonder how long that would take....lol. Aw I love Madari xP

I can't do it. I like all the A-sides so much that I'd be here all day trying to construe an order of some sort, and I'd still love all of them almost equally so who gives a fuck. 

My absolute favorite however is RAVEN best visual kei track of 2014 and least favorites would probably be both Karma and Sabato, though I think that's just due to exposure and they've been around the longest so-

But at the end of the day everything rules 

^mostly this

The more meji releases the more impossible it gets to actually choose favorite singels or songs meh. They are all great in their own way.

Raven though, especially when you see it live is a bless.

A top 10 list of just ANY songs.. that would be so difficult. :o

I actually don't know if i could, they are so all over the place >_< 

Lol it's a challenge that will never be done...

IT WAS COMPLETELY ON PURPOSE....

KOICHI NEVER FAILS...

*CALLS THE PERSON THAT EDITED THE DVD* HOW FUCKING DARE YOU KJSNKJDNJAKBJHSKNFKJG

i cant fucking believe this HOW DO YOU FRAME A GIF I NEED THIS ON MY WALL

PROJECT THIS ON INFINITE LOOP ON CEILINGS DOWNTOWN CALL IT MODERN ART

im waiting for mia to trip and break his ugly guitar next so i laugh furiously

honestly this was staged...mejiconspiracy...