Jigsaw9

MEJIBRAY

On 12/17/2017 at 7:30 PM, frayed said:

When Tsuzuku went down, Koichi ran to Tsuzuku to check on him.

Maybe it seems like Tsuzuku might be suffering from a illness or vocal strain. Judging from the fact that this happened toward the end of the live.

Edited by doomsoul136

54 minutes ago, doomsoul136 said:

Maybe it seems like Tsuzuku might be suffering from a illness or vocal strain. Judging from the fact that this happened toward the end of the live.

Pretty sure that wasn’t the case. He’s been fine the rest of the tour. Not a mind reader but it doesn’t take much to assume he was upset.

Tsuzuku and Koichi  are officially leaving their label and MEJIBRAY according to their website. 

The contract with Koichi and Tsuzuku has ended on 2017.12.31. 

Mia is taking part of a new project. Koichi’s twitter is private and his instagram pictures are deleted. 

Koichi promised us that we would see mejibray again in 2018 (during his birthday live). Was that a lie?

I wonder what does Kochi's instagram and twitter have to do with all that drama. It's insane to delete all 800+ photos just because leaving company. 

He made a tweet woth his twitter account before making it private and deletes photos one by one. 

His break from social media was kinda strange, but now it makes no sense for me. 

I think this will be indefinite hiatus aka informal disband tbh, like so many bands before them who did this. They will move on with life, keep doing music with different projects, or worst, got enough with it and become salary men. I doubt that tho cos tattoos. 

Edited by LIDL

Everything about this is so vague!! Tsuzuku and Koichi left the label, so does that mean that they're quitting the band? If so, is mejibray going to be Mia and Meto? Or is the whole band disbanding?

I don't understand this situation at all, can anyone explain? 

13 hours ago, Reikatsumi said:

I wonder what does Kochi's instagram and twitter have to do with all that drama. It's insane to delete all 800+ photos just because leaving company. 

He made a tweet woth his twitter account before making it private and deletes photos one by one. 

His break from social media was kinda strange, but now it makes no sense for me. 

If they're leaving the label, we can assume he's deleting his social media because of stuff in the contract or because of bitterness towards the label and the whole situation so he just wants nothing to do with it. 

It's not uncommon for bands to call their break up indefinite hiatus. Something similar happened to SuG.  Apparently they wanted to go their separate ways but their label forced them to go into indefinite hiatus. Months after their last live they revealed the band had broken up officially.  This is probably how it's gonna go with mejibray, can't imagine meto and MiA carrying on by themselves. 

1 hour ago, Reikatsumi said:

Are you kidding? 

MiA is great composer and he's really skilled

Sorry, I find MiA really average as a guitarist.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Sorry, I find MiA really average as a guitarist.

MiA is the reason why Mejibray became popular...  Do you find Koichi good musician? Does he do anything apart looking good in this band? 

Btw IF MiA was average, he wouldn't be asked to take part in so many projects and believe me, Asagi doesn't work with average people. 

1 hour ago, Reikatsumi said:

MiA is the reason why Mejibray became popular...  Do you find Koichi good musician? Does he do anything apart looking good in this band? 

Btw IF MiA was average, he wouldn't be asked to take part in so many projects and believe me, Asagi doesn't work with average people. 

I think what made Mejibray stand out for me was Koichi's bass, actually. 

Idk, they are all ugy as fuck, so I wouldn't say all they do is look good. 

And I'm pretty sure it's MiA's connections and sudden schedule availability that made Asagi (whom, btw, I know how and who he works with) hire him as support guitarist.

Finally, it is merely an opinion online. No need to get so worked up about it. In MY opinion (which is just that: an opinion), there are FAR better guitarists in the scene and MiA is overrated. End of story.

4 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Finally, it is merely an opinion online. No need to get so worked up about it.

Agreed.

@Reikatsumi Lately I've noticed you've been quick to confront people when they share an opinion that's different from yours. Putting your two cents in and trying to maintain that it's fact to everyone else isn't gonna help anyone change their mind. Either chill out and let things be or don't bother posting if you have nothing constructive or nice to say.

im going to be biting my nails in anticipation for the trailer of the last live DVD, i wonder if they'll completely gloss over the drama or put it front and center

9 minutes ago, emmny said:

im going to be biting my nails in anticipation for the trailer of the last live DVD, i wonder if they'll completely gloss over the drama or put it front and center

Drama sells, so who knows.

Then again, it's Japan, so who knows.

On New years eve Aryu (MORRIGAN) had an instagram live and he mentioned Tzk. 

He mentioned that he'd gotten a lot of messages from fans that were worried  about Tzk.  Aryu said that Tzk was feeling fine.  

So for those worrying about Tzk's mental state during all of this, he's alright. 

I just want to say it took me a while to get here but, i know know vanessa is garbage and mejibray is the talented one. Genki couldnt sing and didnt scream enough + the "heavy" songs all were watered down with weakness mixed in the instrumental. I'll give them i am psychopath though, that was just right. 

Basically Vanessa aint touching: shuuei (whole single), Raven, Madari, Baby crossing  sabbath, Gaichuu, sadistgate, Hakuraku, apocalypse, ect. 

Edited by blackdoll

5 minutes ago, Ozileras10 said:

Has anyone watched their live last live DVD yet?

did they remove the drama that happened in that live?

Haven’t watched it yet, but I’ve seen gifs - it wasn’t cut.

Does anyone think that this whole "Tsuzuku collapsing on stage" was just an act that they made to attract people's attention after many low quality releases they made last year?

To my mind, they would cut it out if it was something serious... everyone were shocked and whole fandom was talking about Meji so it kinda worked

9 hours ago, Reikatsumi said:

Does anyone think that this whole "Tsuzuku collapsing on stage" was just an act that they made to attract people's attention after many low quality releases they made last year?

To my mind, they would cut it out if it was something serious... everyone were shocked and whole fandom was talking about Meji so it kinda worked

I don’t know. I feel like it was a damned-if-they-do-damned-if-they-don’t situation with regards to the collapse. If they cut it, they’re further censoring the band than they already have been, and that doesn’t work when everyone was already reporting about it and everyone knew it happened. On the other, leaving it on the DVD can come off as kind of exploitative; but it’s also the last release for Mejibray for the foreseeable future, so maybe they’re hoping it gets people to buy the DVD for one last surge of cash.

I don’t really know how to read a lot of the shit that went down with Mejibray since May, but it felt like there was a lot of frustration and lingering sadness. If anything, if it -was- a PR stunt, I think it was more for the benefit 8P-SB. Forum (the label) really did not come out looking good in all this, and I know a good number of the regular gya were flat out boycotting the DVD. 

when your pig squealing at the breakdown but your like dam this breakdown is the shit so you just head bang alone instead :tw_joy::tw_joy: baby tsu

Spoiler