Jigsaw9

MEJIBRAY

I don’t want to seem blindly optimistic or anything considering I’m obviously a little biased, but I want to believe that they’re going to come back in some form. I think it’ll take time and I can’t say for sure if they’ll come back as the Mejibray we know now, but this still feels more like a label issue than a band issue given all the weirdness surrounding their silence/ lack of encores / change of instore formats. 

I do think people hoping for an announcement at the tour final are hoping for too much though.  I’m still trying not to get my hopes up for an encore, much less any kind of news.

30 minutes ago, frayed said:

I do think people hoping for an announcement at the tour final are hoping for too much though.  I’m still trying not to get my hopes up for an encore, much less any kind of news.

They'll probably annonce a live DVD of the tour final to grab some cash before they're gone.

Actually did they said the date of the hiatus ? I think their last show is Koichi's birthday live on 12/22 so they'll be officialy on hiatus after it ?

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

They'll probably annonce a live DVD of the tour final to grab some cash before they're gone.

Actually did they said the date of the hiatus ? I think their last show is Koichi's birthday live on 12/22 so they'll be officialy on hiatus after it ?

Probably, yeah. I wouldn’t count on anything more than that.

Last we know of is Koichi’s birthday yeah, unless they announce something like last minute for a New Year’s countdown or something. I mean tbh I’m kind of surprised they’re doing anything after the tour final considering but... all they’ve really said specifically was that they’ll go on hiatus at the end of the year.

I doubt mejibray are coming back from this hiatus. I get a strong vibe that some members are done with the project and to be honest, you can get the same feeling by listening to their discography and watching lives too. It would be cool if they went on to do their solo projects, especially MiA. He's the most likely to have an album with various epic collabs by the end of 2018 which comes with a pv of him playing the guitar on top of a tall building or something lol 

7 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Setlist?

SETLIST:
1.剥落
2.Agitato GRIMOIRE
3.VICTIM(ism)
4.月食
5.DECADANCE - Counting Goats … if I can't be yours -
6.醜詠
7.-XV-
8.hatred × tangle red × hunger red
9.ナナキ
10.DIE KUSSE
11.原罪の林檎
12.嘘と愚考-それもまた人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
13.枷と知能 -それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
14.BI"name"JIKA

46 minutes ago, platy said:

They played a song twice?? 

Nah, 12 is "Uso to Gukou -Sore mo mata Ningenrashiitte Kamisama wa Waratteru no-" while 13 is  "Kase to Chinou -Sorettetotemo Ningenrashiitte Kamisama wa Waratteru no-"

So if that's to be believed, Tsuzuku had an attack so bad he couldn't finish the concert? Not the first time I'm hearing of anyone having that much beef with their label.

asagi and yo-ka went to their final^^

“I went to see MEJIBRAY. Thank you for your hard work. In life you might sometimes lose your way and there’s times when you have to keep going while breaking something, right? Right now I want you to rest and then walk our paths slowly again. Our paths are definitely connected. I believe that someday we will meet again.”

“It burned into my memory. From now on, I want to keep fighting as rivals.”

Translations by mejigay @ tumblr  

Tsuzuku and Koichi came out painted black. There was no intro, the curtains opened and they were already standing silently in place until the first song started.

When Tsuzuku went down, Koichi ran to Tsuzuku to check on him. Then Koichi stepped in front of him and flashed the middle finger, and he also kept holding up three fingers to show everyone until the curtain closed. Meto was also crying (at least that’s what I heard, I was honestly too caught up watching Tsuzuku and Koichi), Mia was trying to keep things together and kept playing until the end.

There’s apparently going to be a DVD of this and it’s going to be 6,000 yen which is kind of insane for 14 songs. I really don’t know if they’ll keep that ending on it or not.

Tsuzuku: “DECANDANCE” means “degeneration”. And “Counting Goats…”, when you try to sleep at night, you usually count sheeps, right? But when I now try to count at night, there are no sheeps but goats. Goats are the symbol of the devil and sorrow. “if I can’t be yours” means something like “If I cannot make you mine”, like “If I cannot make everything my possession, wouldn’t it be better to just die?”. In my imagination, there will be no meaning in my life if MEJIBRAY won’t sell well. Or if I can’t get my hand on everyone and everything I like, there’s no fun left. These meanings are attached to the title.

So especially the last part " In my imagination, there will be no meaning in my life if MEJIBRAY won’t sell well. Or if I can’t get my hand on everyone and everything I like, there’s no fun left." someone might have to keep an eye on tzk

When I first heard about the hiatus I kinda got excited to see each member starting it's own project like Sadie and nightmare members did.But now...after all the rumors and situations,I just want them to take a break and get a fresh restart as Mejibray again at the proper moment (perhaps late 2018, who knows)

Edited by Manji 卍

kinda makes me wonder why they were so dramatic and sad during the tour final if they were gonna act happy and as if nothing had happened during Koichi's birthday live... They made me so incredibly worried for no reason