27.  埋葬虫
  28. SERVANT
  29. 羽花
  30. ポルノスター 
  31. コエガキエルマデ
  32. マダリ
  33.  VICTIM(ism)
  34. COPERNICUS

I swear there was a new single on the discography set for release in April or May, but now there's just a 2nd press of SM in April and the second SM single collection in May, and then Slivers music video a week or so after that. Did I simply imagine a new single?!  ; - ;

Edited by Yuuko

3 hours ago, Yuuko said:

I swear there was a new single on the discography set for release in April or May, but now there's just a 2nd press of SM in April and the second SM single collection in May, and then Slivers music video a week or so after that. Did I simply imagine a new single?!  ; - ;

Sadly, yes. :(

On 29 March 2017 at 8:40 PM, あなたはもう一度やった said:

2011-2016   Best Of Mejibray: 

1. 害虫
  2. トロシナ
  3. 剥落 (Both Versions) 
  4. insomnia
  5. 醜詠
  6. Ackercock
  7. and then there were none.
  8. Sadisgate
  9. メサイア 
  10. Die Kusse
  11. アヴァロン
  12.  ネペンテス
  13. RAVEN
  14. NEGATOR NEGATOR
  15. VENOMS
  16. 月食
  17. 嫉妬
  18. これを依存と呼ぶなら
  19. DISTANCE.exe
  20. D.E. Incubus
  21. Black Baccarat 
  22. カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース-
  23. Apocalypse (Both Versions)
  24. -THINKER-
  25. Divergence (サバトver.)
  26. RenYus
  27.  埋葬虫
  28. SERVANT
  29. 羽花
  30. ポルノスター 
  31. コエガキエルマデ
  32. マダリ
  33.  VICTIM(ism)
  34. COPERNICUS

Is this the exact order? If so, that's quite weird... 羽花 is so far up...! What order is it in?

There is no mention of a 'Best Of' Album on their website as far as I can see.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that this track-list is made up of あなたはもう一度やった's personal song choices for if there were a 'Best Of' released. 

3 hours ago, Yuuko said:

There is no mention of a 'Best Of' Album on their website as far as I can see.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that this track-list is made up of あなたはもう一度やった's personal song choices for if there were a 'Best Of' released. 

That's exactly what it is, it's a recommendation list to people who want to listen to mejibray but want to avoid the shit tier songs.

1 hour ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

Mejibray will never have another track like and then there were none.

never lose hope you're probable right </3

love this song it's one of their beeeest

30 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Anyone reckon when their last live is going to be? I'm seriously down for it

On their website, they have lives planned until the 10/27 (some event with Diaura and Arlequin) so I guess it will be after this date

SO HOW ABOUT IT MEJIBOIS tour finale on the 16th of december and that's presumably the last live too. Now I'd be a piece of shit if I didn't go, because even if they return an year later it's nonetheless an end of an era when the GOAT is herded into the stable for slumber.

if there's any time for me to go to Japan for the first time this is it. Anyone else?

43 minutes ago, Disposable said:

SO HOW ABOUT IT MEJIBOIS tour finale on the 16th of december and that's presumably the last live too. Now I'd be a piece of shit if I didn't go, because even if they return an year later it's nonetheless an end of an era when the GOAT is herded into the stable for slumber.

if there's any time for me to go to Japan for the first time this is it. Anyone else?

i'm sitting in the corner and trying to understand what i'm doing.

i'm going  there tho. but i want to start with tour first dates but i want to go to Tour Final too. But i don't know how to surviver there for such a long time. kill me.

1 hour ago, appl- said:

i'm sitting in the corner and trying to understand what i'm doing.

i'm going  there tho. but i want to start with tour first dates but i want to go to Tour Final too. But i don't know how to surviver there for such a long time. kill me.

That is not a bad idea actually. If I went I would kind of want to stick around for the New Year's events tho and October 30th to January is a bit too long. I suppose I'll end up deciding once other bands start announcing dates for the end of year as well

Well, I'd love to go, especially since I missed all the HANGMAN shows when I was in Japan, but I don't think I'll be able to go back for at least a year or so. All the hotels, the airline tickets, and rail pass really did a number on my bank accounts (lol).

I am curious to read reports on the tour, though; if there will be any encore sets, if the band will be as apathetic/done-with-the-band as people claim, if they'll only play single tracks/b-sides.

Also, just wanna say, I'm sorta disappointed that they didn't make a proper 3rd album. Instead, they just released 500 singles.

6 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Also, just wanna say, I'm sorta disappointed that they didn't make a proper 3rd album. Instead, they just released 500 singles.

Same. I'll maintain that 420 was their peak and I think it's a very aesthetically consistent record that stands out from the rest of their discography. I was always hoping they'd have another go at a full length that isn't just a stack of singles.

Now I'm heavily leaning on going to Japan for most of the tour. Got my hitchhiking guides read and my 10 euro a night lodgings bookmarked. 

^ you should go if you can and have time to spare, we don't know when their hiatus will end, so  go see them while you can tbh!