Jigsaw9

MEJIBRAY

Not convinced by that look... yet. It might work with different outfit/makeup. And he ever wants to go back for longer hair look - hair extensions, visual kei loves them anyway.

Up until I heard their most recent single, I always thought these guys would be kind of boring, but now I actually really enjoy them and looked into their Singles collection. I do however prefer to listen to albums or mini albums, so does anybody have recommendations where to start? I have Venoms and enjoy a few tracks, but I feel it's a rather inconsistent work.

@KaleidoscopeMejibray's "SM" is the best album by a long shot imo. I feel like it's the most cohesive package too. It's the thing that made me fall for the band. It's also heavily MiA's guitar driven album, which I just love.

420 doesn't have as catchy stuff.

Edited by orange~

420's one of my fav post-2010 albums but i agree with @orange SM's a way better record to start w/
then if u like the album and feel like listening to that but with hella more ballads i think you'll def enjoy it.

Agreed. I generally don't like over 10 track albums, they become cluttered easily. SM - I feel like is perfect as it is. But with 420, I don't usually feel like listening to the whole thing. 

@Platy, I love that video, just saw it on tumblr. I feel like Mejibray are going more n more hipster as days pass, I wonder if it's going to affect their music. Kinda hoping yes.

Edited by orange~

Once upon a time Takefuchi motoki had a ear Gage, when he was expanding his jewelry to widen the Gage, his ear’s skin became too thin and it split. Making it into that loose pussy lip looking thing we all know today. Takefuchi's white suburban Mom hair is not impressive. 

CVKIBOo.jpg

Edited by 『 A F E R N I 』

12 minutes ago, Disposable said:

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen

I take it you haven't seen Koichi's dick necklace

1 minute ago, Platy said:

how can i find this

u don't have to. here it is:

tumblr_oh43kaPfbl1ua28loo1_1280.png