Sign in to follow this  
MikuKun

Best Sadie album?

I just want opinion's on which album you as an individual like, just please give some helpful suggestion's. I like Sadie but want to hear what other's liked by them, personally I love Master Of Romance but I think that is the most common opinion anyway. Any suggestion's? Thank you!

'dunno if you'd count their mini albums too but I think The Trend Killer is their best release so far. If you're looking toward an album, UNDEAD13+2 is great because of their oldest tracks.

MASTER OF ROMANCE for me. It's one of few VK albums where I rarely skip any tracks at all when I'm listening through.

As a long-time fan who owns pretty much all of their discography though, I'll say a little more.

Their first album UNDEAD13+2 is great. COLD BLOOD is decent, but mostly for the singles in my opinion. I also enjoyed MADRIGAL de MARIA (not sure that's a common opinion xD). Avoid GANGSTA and THE BLACK DIAMONDS.

In terms of minis, I really like Gain (Regret from the regular edition is one of my all time favourite Sadie songs).

Singles: 溺哀-dekiai- is fantastic, the original recording of 嘆きの幸福 is beautiful. Ice Romancer also has some great B-sides. Rock n'roll stinky people from a holy terrors is a phenomenal track.

Going for Gangsta also just because that gets too much dislike when it's actually pretty awesome. x'D

Main reason being it's the only album I've actually listened to of theirs. xD

I'm going to be edgy and say none.

Their best release by far is The Trend Killer. Nothing comes close except MoR, which is in such a distant second that you need binoculars and coordinates to find it. Then they have some select songs from Master of Romance, UNDEAD 13 + 2, and some scattered B-sides off singles that are pretty cool. Everything else is junk. All of Sadie's albums are an inconsistent cesspool of really bad ideas mixed in with some okay ideas that do nothing to save their music. Sadie was the band that decided that channeling Sister's No Future for BLACK STARS and GREEDY EMOTION would lead to good results. Sadie was also the band that decided to recycle their worst three-year old live distributed song on THE BLACK DIAMONDS and pretend like no one noticed. And you all know that I feel like GANGSTA is about as pleasant to listen to as a sharp stick in the ear. Asking me to choose "the best" Sadie album is akin to putting five pitchers of Kool-Aid mixed with piss on the table and asking me to pick the one that tastes the best. I'd rather staple my balls together than choose.

You need more proof? Voyage is the best thing I've heard them record in the last three years. Voyage isn't on an album. Conspiracy confirmed.

I also enjoyed Trend Killer the most.

Gain was pretty solid too IMO.

If we're going for their best releases not just albums, I really liked their first single as well "kokui....hana...that really long title".

I feel like they never wrote anything like this after oboreru sakana.

COLD BLOOD, and Master of Romance.

Both releases show a lot of originality. individually, Master of Romance seems very well structured while COLD BLOOD is very in your face, raw. 

Also, the Dir en grey influence barely shows

Sign in to follow this