jurideluhi

Tattoos

i love threads like this. it´s interesting to see what people have on their skin. mine is yet a bit unfinished and it´s probably gonna expand to a sleeve one day - a monster koi

O M G that's awesome and gorgeous! I'm so jealous. XD Also reminds me I need bg work on my half sleeve still. OTL

I'm officially getting new ink next month (not on my arm though). It's been too long, I'm so excited!

i love threads like this. it´s interesting to see what people have on their skin. mine is yet a bit unfinished and it´s probably gonna expand to a sleeve one day - a monster koi

3Xy9GnD.jpghlJsxGy.jpg

That's so rad! Most sleeves look like a garbled mish mash of random awfulness.

O M G that's awesome and gorgeous! I'm so jealous. XD Also reminds me I need bg work on my half sleeve still. OTL

I'm officially getting new ink next month (not on my arm though). It's been too long, I'm so excited!

could you post a photo of your half-sleeve? i browsed through the whole thread and i think i didn´t see it. also, getting new ink is always exciting. i can´t wait til June, gonna get some cherry blossoms done. and smaller fixes

I've never gotten around to posting in here as it's been a while since I got any work done. My half sleeve was supposed to have a cheery blossom tree in the bg (what a coincidence), but alas my artist up and moved and I got frustrated trying to find an artist to replace him. This was about 6 years ago so it's probably time I resumed the search and stopped being lazy. XD

n6s7yh.jpgrsscj4.jpg

Also please excuse the ugly blue uniform, its first thing in the morning and I'm about to leave for work. lol

I put the picture in a spoiler because you can see a bit of my boobies, like, the beginning of my cleavage.

I only have one tattoo. At least, for now lol. I wanted to get a bat since... Forever. As far as I remember as a kid I always liked Halloween and creepy stuff. Plus, I'm an insomniac and I think bats are really cute. I may dress mostly in black everyday but I don't consider myself "goth" or anything like that. But I'm definitely the spooky kind and I always look like someone going to a funeral or something like that. I got it for my 21st birthday, so it was in october 2015. I haven't done it before just because... Well, I have no valid reason lol. I was just too lazy I guess.

My next projects are including getting an ouroboros on my ribs, dir en grey is my favourite band and uruoboros is my favourite album by them so yeah, DEG tribute tattoo will be done one day.

I also want a sphinx butterfly under my boobs, in dot work like my bat. And Femurs crossed inside of my arm. I want a Victorian skeleton lady on my arm, and a crow skull on my upper shoulder. So, my left arm will end up in a macabre sleeve lel. I'm also thinking about a "kawaii death", like, the death with a crown flower and making the peace sign with her fingers and a quote below like "rest in peace".

A black betta will probably end up on my tight too.

I'm not really into colour tattoo, I prefer black ink. I was thinking about getting a jellyfish in white ink, but my tattoo artist said that white ink tends to turn yellowish as the time goes by... So I'm not really sure about this one.

12592464_951509801609182_418643342013775

tumblr_o57kn4xxLk1r49eslo1_540.jpg

Got my first one 1 month ago. I did not read any reports on tattoos and how painful it would be in purpose. It was okay, but the part at the bottom did fucking hurt, but I was happy, it didn't bleed that much (only a bit) and I had  a friend holding my hand. :D

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to update my tattoo process which I got in January.

So here it is, taken directly after the session:

842ed12c-ed5b-4daf-b29e-eda89dd0b797_zps

Upperback, between shoulder blades. Sadly the bright colours didn't stay that well, especially the yellow part. (Can be seen a bit though) Picture looks a bit shaky, but because I made the pic smaller on Photobucket before posting, it made the tattoo look more blurry. (It's way sharper in reality)