jurideluhi

Tattoos

I've got a cute butterfly as tattoo~ it's black and purple :-)

Probably going to get a bird soon as well, in memory of my grandfather.

Also thinking about a text of some sort, not sure yet.

^purple with black color combination is awesome!! :D

I was wondering to have another tattoo but I couldn't a better picture of it. :(

Something alike Jin's(Nega Vo.) tattoo(i dont know whether its fake) in reminiscence PV.

I have 3, but I only like to show two of them. The other is what I like to call a lesson. :lol:

In memory of my gramma, who loved red (she had red EVERYTHING; hair, nails, clothes, makeup, etc.) and grew peonies. On my left shoulder.

This is my own design. It symbolizes a new beginning for me, since I got it right around the time I started making big changes in my life for the better. On my left wrist.

I have at least two more in mind. One is going to be a butterfly, the other is a symbol from a story a friend of mine and I have been working since we were teenagers. And still work on.

I got hmmm a few new ones, but I'm going to share my rabbit. This is another one I did myself.

I don't know if any of you have seen Watership Down, but it's one of my favorite animated films/book. So I have the black rabbit of Inle on my arm twice, this is the one I like best.

547601_10150731591188276_1732983524_n.jpg

I'm hoping that having him on me will keep death out of my life for awhile. Hopefully.

I've seen some passerby with white ink tattoo lately.

Looks like white colour is hype for tattooing today?

I think I wouldn't mind a white tattoo if is actually 100% faded in several years XD

Since white tattoos are still so new, it looks like there are a lot of unknowns about them. Seems pretty risky until they have been around for a few more years.

bringing this back!!! show ur tatts y'all!!!

im considering getting a few done but im not made of money so i'll end up making a decision later on what exactly i want done.

im pretty sure i wanna get something from envy, deadman and 9goats respectively.

has anyone here got a vk/music related tattoo done? how are you enjoying it as time has gone on?