fictioninhope

Flight Rising

When you're too hype for Crossfaith's new album and you drop 300k that you were saving towards coatl scrolls on a dragon to commemorate it, instead. >_>

14540765_350.png

I bring you Xeno, aka Tron derg. :3 I really wanted a male but the AH said no and my hype was not letting me wait it out. >_>

1. I was looking at your lair the other day and was like "Hm wonder why she got that derg, doesn't really look like there are any plans for it." and never even once realized she was a hype derg. I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HYPED. 

2. I don't love glimmer as much as I was hoping I would. That said, I still really want it for my cryface steel/denim noodle boy.

Yes hahaha. I was really excited. ;×; and I do wish it was a bit more sparkly, but right now I'm just really happy it matches the saturated colors on crystal/facet. And you can breed it with circuit!

Don't forget the lightning festival started today and will last all the way through saturday! Make sure you do your gathering turns in lightning and grind in coli for all those cool chests containing skins and accents! :3

Purchased my first skins and quite happy with them.

12612891_350.png?mtime=VbUaWAACMXo

11954711_350.png?mtime=VbUaSAACuBs

Going through the Coliseum too, actually making sure to exchange the festival item when I can unlike last time. I just kept it not knowing what to do with it, lol. Now with a bit more lair room, I'm enjoying breeding a lot of the dragons. Good lawd, the cute babies. ;w; I get in and out of it at times due to being stuck with money and food, so thank you , @fictioninhope, and @CAT5 for all the help. Especially kitty for all of the gifts. ;w;

Nice skins! They are looking very handsome. <3 

If you ever need food, I always have extra so just drop a line. I'm happy to share it. Finding a rhythm with the game takes a while since it depends on your interests. Breeding always takes a while from the cool down time and that's one of my favorite things so I try to busy myself with leveling my other dragons and exalting for dom battles. But you'll find your own way. 

That feel when you're leveling up exalt-fodder in the mire with the help of 2 lvl 25's and a wartoad appears and instead of fleeing you face it, barely defeat it, and then win the familiar for it:

uikFG4V.gif

Omg you got a wartoad familiar?!?!! Congrats man!!! I'm still working on boss familiars. I only have one of the gorillas from the rainsong jungle. XD

That feel when you're leveling up exalt-fodder in the mire with the help of 2 lvl 25's and a wartoad appears and instead of fleeing you face it, barely defeat it, and then win the familiar for it:

wow!! lucky you XD

btw anyone feels like the rate of chest drop this festival is a lot lower than usual? i used to have 1-2 chests drop in the time i take to grind a stack of 99 tokens, but this festival i've been getting 1 chest per 2-3 stacks ._. or maybe i'm just uber unlucky lol.

also, i officially hate golem workshop :x

I have been doing better in this festival than the last 2 so far (I was having a horribe run for a while). So it is probably just the RNG being a total jerk. Which happens sometimes. :( Hopefully your luck will change soon.

Omg you got a wartoad familiar?!?!! Congrats man!!! I'm still working on boss familiars. I only have one of the gorillas from the rainsong jungle. XD

wow!! lucky you XD

btw anyone feels like the rate of chest drop this festival is a lot lower than usual? i used to have 1-2 chests drop in the time i take to grind a stack of 99 tokens, but this festival i've been getting 1 chest per 2-3 stacks ._. or maybe i'm just uber unlucky lol.

also, i officially hate golem workshop :x

Thanks, guys!

This is only the 2nd festival that I've been cognizant of, as I joined FR at the tail end of May. But I am actually doing better this time around for some reason. Hopefully things pick up on your end, hiroki.

I feel your pain with the golem workshop btw. With 3 lvl 25's, it's quite easy to get into a rhythm in most areas, but when you're in there, even remaining alert and strategizing isn't enough sometimes, haha.

Oh ehm gee! Welcome to ice flight! Hope you enjoy the Dom discounts from time to time. AND the nice eyes that match everything. XD ice has a bunch of cool Dom related stuff. Borrowing lvl25 dragons, snow bank to expand your lair (so you can train even MOAR exalts lol), ermmm there's more I just can't bother with looking it up on mobile. Check out the ice forums and have fun. ^_^

Yaaay so glad you two finally realized Icedad is best dad. Welcome to the eternal winter party~. Also this festival has me so angry, I like pretty much all the skins/accents and yet the only chests I've gotten so far are two thundervolt ones. :| -Koda Kumi featuring Fergie "That Ain't Cool" plays in the background-

I always see their coatl art around but I didn't even know they did nocturnes. She's pretty affordable too. 50k for that. It's like 30k for a derg without skins/accessories.

Should be the last thing I commented on in my clan profile list. I think she's closed over the weekend, but she has her "hours" posted so you should be able to get in soon.