Trombe

new band "滅びの美学 或は、加虐偏愛者の調性の確立" has formed

new band "滅びの美学 或は、加虐偏愛者の調性の確立" will hold their first live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/05/03

"滅びの美学 或は、加虐偏愛者の調性の確立" members:
Vo.泪(rui)
Gt.すいは(suiha)
Gt.濔月(mizuki)
Ba.晶(akira)

http://horobi-no-bigaku.com/

Edited by Trombe

well now they are getting interesting - not that it's super amazing but at least again from the musical direction it's absolutely unique as of now in Vk which is a good thing!

Much kvlt.
Very black metal.
Wow.

Seriously though, I liked it... somewhat. The bland drumming bothered me more than the vocals. And in general, I think for the genre they are trying to aim at the atmosphere of the song should be... thicker. The previous song they released was definetely more interesting.

The thing is though, at the moment there is little reason to listen to these guys when there are atmospheric black metal bands that can pull it off 20x better. (Then again, by that logic I probably shouldn't be listening to 50% of what I'm listening to, lol.)

Still, I'll keep my eye on them. Of the 3 songs they released on Youtube, 2 were quite interesting and 1 was mediocre, so... we'll see.

hmm hm, interesting stuff here. the new track is quite different from their other stuff. it doesn't sound too bad, but i'm not sure i quite dig the instruments.

their second track is by far the best one so far.

I made audio rips of all their stuff, you can get them here.

Decided to post here and not the DL section 'cause y'know, they're YT rips.

This one is better than the third, but less interesting than the first two tracks. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a formal release as this seems like it would be interesting to collect. Also, I'm taking those Youtube rips as I am not bothered by them too much.