Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

ボンジュール鈴木 (Bonjour Suzuki) debut full-length album "さよなら。また来世で" (Sayonara, Mada Raise De)

If you were used to frequent plug sessions earlier or so on, you might remember me playing stuff from her once in a while

Her only "promo look" btw

artist_inbox-320_news_xlarge_bonjoursuzu

Japanese Chara-meets-cokiyu-y indie pop/ambient (?) newcomer Bonjour Suzuki will release her debut full-length "Sayonara, Mada Raise de" on 15/4, and will include mostly her already released tracks from her previous 2015 mini, and her YT channel + a couple of new tracks.

Album cover:

news_xlarge_bonjoursuzuki_sayonaramatara

You can give her digest trailer + a few tracks I linked a try after a jump, or ofc visit her channel (mentioned above) for more:

digest

Tracklist:

01. はやく行かなくちゃ。
02. 甘い声でちくってして
03. アゲハ蝶の破片とキミの声
04. 禁断のショコラ
05. 私こぶたちっく
06. キミと恋したいのです
07. stand by for me
08. allo allo
09. 羊曜日に猫ごっこして
10. 月の下でパーティー
11. Je ne sais pas pourquoi
12. PM9:55
13. あの森で待ってる(おやすみ version)

Source: natalie.mu

omg, I am so excited for this. Thanks for the thread and news! I love that mini-album. She (had no idea it wasn't a band tbh) is one of my favs at the moment. Absolutely delightful, such gorgeous music!

I thought this was a new KAMIJO project from the title.

Samples sound good. Not sure how I'd deal with an entire album with that voice, but I might check it out.

1385971285655.jpg

It's that legendary "example pool" from your everyday JAV/JGV/gravure flicks, oh my...!!!

I like how Bonjour Suzuki finally showed herself here :P song's not bad either.

Sign in to follow this