Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

DISREIGN (YOHIO) 1st single UNTIL THE FADE

Nice Before I Decay pastiche album cover. Another nordic hack band that's just going to disappear after the obligatory digitally released single and EP, despite the "big" name involved. 

I like how people are actually taking this seriously despite the fact that there's a very comic-looking, almost April Fools-worthy and out-of-place (at least according to (non-existing) nordic vk standards) mustachio member (unless Yohio is legitly really desperate for some sweet vk relevance -  guess Nippon music business voyage didn't work out well?)...I am siding with ryuujii's statement :P

I like how people are actually taking this seriously despite the fact that there's a very comic-looking, almost April Fools-worthy and out-of-place (at least according to (non-existing) nordic vk standards) mustachio member (unless Yohio is legitly really desperate for some sweet vk relevance -  guess Nippon music business voyage didn't work out well?)...I am siding with ryuujii's statement :P

Eh, seems like it could be legit. Maybe they think that guy from Misaruka is onto something?

24mdbo8.jpg

It's like Reign, but Disreign.

No matter how painfully this D with 2 lines reminds me of DIV logo (Haha! Looks like shopped you'll say) but according the twitter they were preparing long ago. Of course if it isn't faked.

1st april is certainly not the best date to announce a release.

Also lold at Kakashi sensei.

Unfortunately it is completely legitimate, despite the fact that the nordic visual scene comes off as the biggest practical troll. I was actually damn near certain this wasn't happening anymore, because the band was announced many many moons ago, only to be followed by media silence just up until recently. 

This wouldn't have been the first thing Yohio has inexplicably dropped. His flop label probably already has more projects that have passed on to eternity rather than active ones, with the hack visual band having announced their disbandment to the interest of crickets ( and me ) and that girl group he aggressively promoted on twitter for a while just disappeared into thin air. Now he promotes some kid who'll most certainly end up meeting the same fate in a couple of months time. 

Think your post might have been deleted because it's a bit of an overreaction, especially since those people probably lurk here as well. Never want to make someone commit suicide lol. Personally don't care, I just post yohio news because I like to piss people off (and 90% of MH hates him so)

Lolwut? Angry Yohio fangirl deleted my post? Ok, I can repeat: these guys should just disband and die, weaboocore is not needed.

No. I deleted your post and I am far from a YOHIO or a fangirl.

Proclaiming your dislike for YOHIO is one thing. Telling him and his musicians to disband and die because you don't like their music is rude, needlessly inflammatory, and does not add to conversation. Be glad I didn't ban you for that offense.

I will not be giving out this warning again. Do not confuse sharing your opinion with saying harmful, unproductive, negative things. If anyone breaks this rule, I will make it a point to permaban you myself.

As much as i dislike YOHIO, minus the nigga with the try hard mustache, that promo pic looks very cool. 

Thats the only positive thing i can say. id like to hope the music this band will be putting out is legit but its YOHIO and he simply doesn't make good music. Lets see though.

No. I deleted your post and I am far from a YOHIO or a fangirl.

Proclaiming your dislike for YOHIO is one thing. Telling him and his musicians to disband and die because you don't like their music is rude, needlessly inflammatory, and does not add to conversation. Be glad I didn't ban you for that offense.

I will not be giving out this warning again. Do not confuse sharing your opinion with saying harmful, unproductive, negative things. If anyone breaks this rule, I will make it a point to permaban you myself.

Wow wow, too vulnerable and too serious guys in da thread.

Be glad I didn't ban you

I praise you, my lord, thank you for your kindness.

Eh, seems like it could be legit. Maybe they think that guy from Misaruka is onto something?

24mdbo8.jpg

Someone played a Malice Mizer pv in plug.dj today and I noticed that mustache kei goes back a long way...

Malice-mizer-malice-mizer-22992619-486-5

CBg2g1mWoAAXLDE.png

DISREIGN - REIGN knock off

Logo looks similar to DIV

DIV.png

single cover looks like Gazette

Before_I_Decay.jpg + b&w  with a head image 

And I can't find that band picture BUT I know there is a band that has taken a similar picture.

lol. oh, Yohio...well I'm sure it looks innovative in Sweden? 

Sign in to follow this