Trombe

勇企(yuuki)(ex-UnsraW) new band "DOAK" has formed

I won't believe my eyes if Yuuki ever gets a PS COMPANY deal, but Tomomi needs quality heavy talent ASAP. baby l'arc en ciel SCREW is GOOD tbh, dadaroma and TBS are garbage, though.

August, niiiiice.

those Eriza demo songs with proper studio sound roduction would sound like a dream tbh

name a better label than

RJqDuEv.png

#team_tomomi #team_firewall_div #team_king_records

who is duel jewel signed with btw, sword records? they don't even have related bands listed, it's same ex undercode garbage towards psc/dynamite tommy-> smej contracts atm

it's this problematic cute implication that getting a Japanese fast and furious or terminator PV promotion deal is better than slaving away for tomomi for ramen and rice tbh

DUAL CORE SOUND ENTERPRISE, Speed Disk... even Ains wouldn't be so bad... although they'd have to disband and form under a new name, but still.

Sweet, and looks like they're released through speed disk (or however you phrase that, produced by?)

now they upped the full "GOODS-list" on their OHP and wtf are they serious!?! 1000yen for 1 cheki??

are they major already and I missed something!? XD

like srsly if i'll ever see them live i'm not sure if i wanna spend 1000yen for a cheki... 500yen are already more than enough but 1000!!!? come on!...

now they upped the full "GOODS-list" on their OHP and wtf are they serious!?! 1000yen for 1 cheki??

are they major already and I missed something!? XD

like srsly if i'll ever see them live i'm not sure if i wanna spend 1000yen for a cheki... 500yen are already more than enough but 1000!!!? come on!...

because they will be naked.

you're always welcome to skip buying cheki part aren't you?.... :3

sure nobody forces me to buy it but I LOVE to buy cheki but in this case the price is really ridiculous and thats it...

especially cuz in fact they are a new band and selling them for double the price of 99% of all other bands is really a joke...

Screenshot_20200228-213440_Instagram.jpg

Theres no thread specifically for unsraw so I'll post this here. Yuuki is gonna be at some show on 4/30, but hes listed under cast which what the fuck does that even mean, just go back to vocals bro. But maybe this means hes actually coming back to vk soon idk

6 hours ago, xriko said:

He is doing vocal... It's his solo project. He always have support member with him. Rest are others bands and 2 session band. 

Ok this is a relief then, hes always posting about new music hes making but nothings came out in years. Hopefully this means something in the near future.