Trombe

KAMIJO 2 best albums release

I am slightly confused. Are there now two 'best-of' albums coming up, each with two editions, a limited and regular edition? CDJapan lists two versions of Royal Blood, and two versions of Kakumei no Keifu. Royal Blood appear to be 'revival-best' of albums, and Kakumei no Keifu are 'anniversary-best' of albums. Is Royal Blood the album with the re-recordings?

edit: It appears the newly announced Royal Blood is the infamous second release that stirred up some confusion, which Kamijo talked of during his conference on Japan Expo Sud and during a niconico livestream. This album will contain three brand new tracks, including "Royal Blood", and two tracks that are yet to be announced. Royal Blood will further contain re-recordings of Kamijo's own favourite tracks, picked from releases throughout his entire career. Limited Edition includes a DVD with a special documentary, including a long interview with Kamijo, unreleased rare footage from during his time in Versailles and LAREINE, four live tracks taken from the DEATH PARADE FINAL tour we've already seen material of on Youtube, and a photobook. To be released on July 15th.

Kakumei no Keifu is indeed an album that contains the original recordings of LAREINE, NEW SODMY, Versailles, and Kamijo's solo material. The photos posted above are the album covers for this album. Includes a 24-page memorial photo booklet and a chronological table of Kamijo's career on the Limited Edition. To be released on June 10th.

"20th Anniversary All Time Best〜革命の系譜(kakumei no keifu)〜" [track list] (revised)
01.Symphony of The Vampire~第七楽章「Throne」 / KAMIJO
02.Louis~艶血のラヴィアンローズ(enketsu no la vie en rose)~ / KAMIJO
03.MASQUERADE / Versailles
04.God Palace-Method of Inheritance- / Versailles
05.Destiny-The Lovers- / Versailles
06.PRINCE / Versailles
07.Aristocrat's Symphony / Versailles
08.The Love from a Dead Orchestra / Versailles
09.あの人の愛した人なら(ano hito no aishita hito nara) / LAREINE
10.冬東京(fuyutokyo) / LAREINE (new)
11.Billet~幼き夏の便箋(osanaki natsu no binsen) / LAREINE
12.fiancailles~フィアンサーユ~ / LAREINE
13.運命(sadame) / KAMIJO

tracks no longer included:
・Metamorphose / LAREINE
・LILLIE CHARLOTTE / LAREINE

KAMIJO remake self-cover best album "Royal Blood~Revival Best~" will be released at 2015/07/15 (2 TYPE)

limited deluxe edition (4,320yen) will include CD+DVD+photobook, and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Emblem
02.Imperial Concerto
03.薔薇は美しく散る(bara wa utsukushiku chiru)
04.Aristocrat's Symphony
05.蝶の花(chou no hana)
06.Audrey
07.この世で一番美しい薔薇よ(kono yo de ichiban utsukushii bara yo)
08.冬東京(fuyutokyo)
09.HEEL
10.God Palace
11.Royal Blood

Sorry if this was already explained, but are both albums all rerecordings? I'm more interested in buying the second one since that has new tracks on it.

Kakumei no Keifu is a personal selection of Kamijo's favourite tracks, by himself. Royal Blood will contain the re-recordings and three new tracks. A little reading on the topic and this page could've explained that already.

The explanation of which album was which was a little ambiguous, hence me asking for clarity. But thank you for elaborating  ;)

Edit: oh, it was in your longer post. I just looked for trombes' track-listing and didn't see it.

Since I don't remeber seeing it anywhere, here's the full tracklist of Royal Blood ~Revival Best~

Disc-1

M-1 Emblem    

M-2 Imperial Concerto    

M-3 薔薇は美しく散る    

M-4 Aristocrat’s Symphony    

M-5 蝶の花    

M-6 Audrey    

M-7 この世で一番美しい薔薇よ    

M-8 冬東京    

M-9 HEEL    

M-10 God Palace    

M-11 Royal Blood    

Disc-2

M-1 Documentary of KAMIJO 20th Anniversary Ⅰ. LAREINE 第一期    

M-2 Documentary of KAMIJO 20th Anniversary Ⅱ.NEW SODMY    

M-3 Documentary of KAMIJO 20th Anniversary Ⅲ.LAREINE 第二期    

M-4 Documentary of KAMIJO 20th Anniversary Ⅳ.Versailles    

M-5 Documentary of KAMIJO 20th Anniversary Ⅴ.KAMIJO    

M-6 Symphony of The Vampire 第一楽章 「Presto」(KAMIJO TOUR 2014 “THE DEATH PARADE” FINAL The Empire of Vampire at 2014.12.13 AiiA Theater Tokyo)    

M-7 Bastille(KAMIJO TOUR 2014 “THE DEATH PARADE” FINAL The Empire of Vampire at 2014.12.13 AiiA Theater Tokyo)    

M-8 抱きしめられながら(KAMIJO TOUR 2014 “THE DEATH PARADE” FINAL The Empire of Vampire at 2014.12.13 AiiA Theater Tokyo)    

M-9 サンクチュアリ(KAMIJO TOUR 2014 “THE DEATH PARADE” FINAL The Empire of Vampire at 2014.12.13 AiiA Theater Tokyo)

Wow the new version of Imperial Concerto is absolutely phenomenal!! I'm looking forward to those three new tracks the most, but I bet the re-recordings are going to be all very well done too. And apparently there's a new remixed version of Fuyu Tokyo on one or the other that's supposed to be extremely dance-oriented. And I cannot wait.

Incredibly fabulous, he gave a new identity to this song :)

I was reading yesterday that the track "Heel" on Royal Blood is described as a new musical challenge... I would like to know what it means...  :wan-03:

KAMIJO support members:
Gt.Meku (ex-GALEYD)
Gt.DAISHI (MU)
Ba.MASASHI (Jupiter) (2015/07/20-08/16)
Ba.燿-Yo- (摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera)) (2015/08/23, 08/28, 08/30)
Dr.Shinya (DIR EN GREY) (2015/07/24-08/23)
Dr.山本真央樹(yamamoto maoki) (2015/07/20, 08/28, 08/30)