Trombe

BAROQUE new album "PLANETARY SECRET" release

BAROQUE new album "PLANETARY SECRET" will be released at 2015/05/27 (3,240yen)

recording support members:
Ba.TOKIE (ex-RIZE-->AJICO-->LOSALIOS-->unkie, now in THE LIPSMAX)
Dr.かどしゅんたろう(kado shuntarou) (ex-MR.ORANGE, now in chocolate fuzz manics)

[track list]
01.PURIFY
02.PLANETARY LIGHT
03.DREAMSCAPE
04.CELEBRATE
05.SKY WALKER
06.SWALLOW THE NIGHT
07.SILENT PICTURE
08.ORIGINAL LOVE
09.MEMENTO

CA7neTpVEAI4QGL.jpg
CA7nkwOU0AA5ryE.jpg
CA7oSxSVIAAvvik.jpg

I'm enjoying all the secret stuff they've been doing the past month or so. Kept my interest. I'm just hoping this new concept has a new sound and style. If Ryo and Kei are going to continue with the baroque name, they must step it up a notch.

I'm torn. I hope they upload a preview or something along those lines somewhere. Hearing an awesome preview is probably the only way I'll buy it tbh...

I am considering going to the Okayama date. It helps that I love that livehouse. But idk if I want to pay 5,400yen for a ticket alone to hear a bunch of new songs I don't know or care about and only a few of my favorites.... 

I want it to be good and for them to get out of a slump--they certainly took enough time between releases to put thought and effort into it and figure out what direction they want to go in as just the two of them--but I honestly don't have high hopes at this point.

webshop-limited edition (12,000yen) will be available for ordering since 2015/04/27, which will include Blu-spec CD2+DVD (including "PLANETARY LIGHT" PV)+USB (including "PLANETARY SECRET" high resolution ver.)+interview booklet and will be in special package

attendance to album preview+talk special event (at which their members will also attend) and "only-for-you" special card will be provided if pre-ordering that webshop-limited edition

i am in love!! ;w; this seems like a more contemporary take on the kind of ambience they explored in sug life. personally i didn't mind the autotune that much since i think the effects fit right into the sound they're aiming for :D

definitely looking forward to properly listen this. although i would´ve liked it much better without autotune, i yet don´t really mind it either :P

Its like they are trying to be the Japanese Angels and Airwaves. But with auto tune. The samples didn't really do anything for me but I'm still curious as hell.

Lol as spected, so fucking pretencious. They are just using the baroque name for having more expousure, the music has barely anything to do with the sound and puch a baroque song could have. Instead it's just the bland, emotionles hipster faggot music kei did for kannivalism and his solo snooze fest. Absolutely worthless as expected. 

lmao this is complete garbage except for tracks 6 and 7, they autotuned the fuck out of it to make sure vo. bae doesn't strain himself too much during touring

another 4 albums of this shit coming soon tbh, while baroque ~name~ is still big enough to get milked off

this is awful, just disband already and reform boogieman tbh #justice-4-madygrain

Dang, we've got some haters up in here. 

I don't think it sounds too bad. The autotune is shit but oh well. Swallow the Night is my favorite clip. I think it sounds much more like kannivalism than baroque, he might as well just reform kannivalism. 

It sounds like kei's solo project with ryo's autotuned voice over it. Interest died. Now I really need to find someone to take my okayama ticket off my hands..

It'd be cool if boogieman came back but they won't. Same with kannivalism.

To me this sounds like an absolutely natural step from kannivalism' helios, and I totally do not buy baroque being this cash-grabbing revival people keep talking about.

Just look at their lives after the return and the venues they have been performing recently. Kei even stated that they wanted smaller venues, closer audiences....

To me this is more about acting as their vision for what BAROQUE should be. And quite frankly, the 'sug-life' era was basically about Kei and Ryo, and that's what people really love about baroque, so...

lmao this is complete garbage except for tracks 6 and 7, they autotuned the fuck out of it to make sure vo. bae doesn't strain himself too much during touring

another 4 albums of this shit coming soon tbh, while baroque ~name~ is still big enough to get milked off

this is awful, just disband already and reform boogieman tbh #justice-4-madygrain

As if Kei & Ryo had anything to do with boogieman, lol

As if Kei & Ryo had anything to do with boogieman, lol

I lost track of ex-brq member shifts and changes at this point tbh, boogieman had a much better line up and overall better music than this.

good to down that they're downscaling the venue size intentionally, explain cheap autotune on the record and overall lack of giving fucks about this album tbh.

I hope the brilliant kings of creative autotune use in visual kei, ZORO, will come back with something slaying later tbh

I doubt down scaling is intentional even if they say it is. It's probably just to save face. Because to be honest, they can't play bigger venues anymore--personally I'm highly skeptical o-east is going to go well with attendance.

Ticket prices have gone up to make up for less people going...except even less people are going than before from what i can tell.

I have a ticket in the 50s that I can't get rid of even with a price cut, when for a different line up normally it would be gone by now without cutting the price (then again, the starting price wouldn't be as ridiculous as BAROQUE's tickets are).

After listening to the album, its definitely helios/silk tree part 2. I'm really happy with this new direction compared to the last album. Its what I loved about major-era baroque in the first place, Kei's softer guitar melodies mixed in with ambient electronics with Ryo's dream-like voice.