Lestat

HIZAKI - Crimson Rose Europe, 2015 solo tour.

CAzCu-oUkAA0S76.jpg

HIZAKI 初のEUソロツアー決定!!「Crimson Rose -EUROPE-」
5月25日(月)MTC Club in Cologne, Germany
5月29日(金)Covent Garden Studios in Eragny, France

-----------------------------

Interesting, but will it be interesting enough? Will he be provided with a band, or backing tracks? What's next? Masashi tours with Kamijo, and now Hizaki announces a solo tour. What is the future for Jupiter? 

The amount of tickets is apparently very limited and the sales are relatively cheap, so I expect that these venues are small (I haven't heard of them before), perhaps even smaller than what Jupiter, Kamijo and Versailles have previously performed at. I sincerely hope that he is able to fill up these venues. I reckon not many people are heavily interested in HIZAKI Grace Project or hearing Versailles' tracks with another singer besides Kamijo. But then again, people might simply attend just because it is Hizaki.

mfw "a tour" = 2 shows

I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly instrumental covers of HGP and Versailles with a guest vocalist and some support members. Maybe there will be some new material played at these two shows, but judging off of the last two years of "new" material I don't know how many people would want it. This continues the long tradition of Hizaki flogging a dead horse until he hits bedrock, except that dead horse is his musical career.

Following up 33Degrees and their announcement, he will also be participating in different events scheduled around these concert dates. Likely to be conventions or perhaps a music convention (anyone know of an ESP-related convention near those dates?). What those are, they haven't revealed yet. I doubt that he'll play any other shows besides these two, so to call it a tour is indeed a bit underwhelming.

Well...MTC in cologne is small venue. Kaya X Satsuki and Satsuki solo played there. On the other side is more familiar at this location. The Satsuki Solo concert was very nice ^^

I'm going definitely and hoping for a good couple of HGP stuff ;)

Let's wait and see for further i formation this week...33degrees should really hurry with info because ticket sale starts on 30th already...by the way...there are enough people who are just in for Hizaki himself ;)

Why does he need to do the same exact thing as his other contemporary was exactly doing at the moment? I have nothing against him doing solo or side projects, but this thing put him into bad spot. Oh well, as the 33 degrees commented on comment section. Hizaki will be alone, so it means no support band. I wonder how will that be?

There's no additional dates, I doubt there will be, they just got less than 2 months. With all the bands going to EU at that session, they are really taking risks here even if VIP tickets are sold out. I'm just hoping this will go well.

This was posted to HIZAKI's Facebook:

The first SOLO Tour of HIZAKI, guitarist of Jupiter starts!
The songs of Jupiter, Versailles and HIZAKI grace project will be performed in the very first chapter of his world tour.

The first gigs are:

Still puzzled at how these songs will be performed if he doesn't even have a support band, like @Ai Chan mentioned.

Also, that wording. "First" tour? "First chapter"? So... I wonder where else he plans to go.

Nice to see that HGP is officially acknowledged though. I was ecstatic when he played "Race wish" when Jupiter came to Germany last year :D

Hizaki will attend DoKomi 2015 in Düsseldorf at the 23rd and 24th of May as a special guest. A whole lot of obligations are first to be met before one can meet with Hizaki and have a personal picture taken with him. Further information can be found at Hizaki's Facebook page.

Hizaki will attend DoKomi 2015 in Düsseldorf at the 23rd and 24th of May as a special guest. A whole lot of obligations are first to be met before one can meet with Hizaki and have a personal picture taken with him. Further information can be found at Hizaki's Facebook page.

Obligations huh? ;)