Sign in to follow this  
lichtlune

THE BLACK SWAN - 失愛と依存、その感触

Easily one of the best visual kei releases of the year in my opinion and I think it deserves some kind of review.

1: 失い(Ushinai) -

A very solid opening song! Honestly very solid all the way throughout. - 8.5/10

2: I'M SHIT NOODLE ,BUT... 

I'M SHIT NOODLE , BUT... I'm not a bad song! I kind of expected a heavier filler track and that's pretty much what we got here. A pretty damn good filler track at that. Main riff kind of reminds me of VanessA's " -散歌-retrospection". - 8/10

3: ETERNAL SLEEP

Probably one of the best ballad type songs I've heard jin sing since nega's "reminiscence". - 9/10

3: ETERNAL SLEEP

Probably one of the best ballad type songs I've heard jin sing since nega's "reminiscence". - 9/10

Agree totally Eternal Sleep ended up being the strongest on the single!!

Yes dudes, yes. <3

I liked TBS previous single. It oozed with a nice feel of originality and HATE YOURSELF UNTIL you die was bananas. Very in your face. Mind you, this is the only release ive heard from the band. It was enough to get me interested to check this out.

Only to be disappointed...i should really learn my lesson with these recent VK indies bands....

Anyways, if i can describe this, i would call it just an average copy and paste Vk release. Same old try hard only to come up extremely short 'heavy' song structures. And a random mediocre ballad to try and balance things out. I was not impressed at all.

1/5

Sign in to follow this