Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Nocturnal Bloodlust new single release

They should probably slow down on releasing so much. Or maybe they are making up for lost time during their two original singles

NB typically always releases good singles.  The last album was enjoyable, but not at the same bar that I hoped for.  Either way - it will be a release worth hearing.  I just hope their management is not burning them out.

I didn't even give their last album a second go, so here's to hoping. Their singles are always on point though

Anyone knows if the new single PROVIDENCE comes with a PV? I've read on Hiros twitter that they are shooting one but they didnt mention about it in the release and they  always seem put PV sooner out, and its 7 days till release so im wondering if we will se one or not ^^

Guest lynchisizer

nothing against bands being experimental, but I believe PROVIDENCE is a bit TOO experimental... too many different things in one... don't know if I should enjoy it or not... can't wait for Juusou though c:

This song was wayyy to all over the place for me to enjoy. Their singles seem to be a hit or miss. One of my only gripes with NB. 

I'll be checking out the B-sides since they sounded like its the in your face madness that I love.

Yeah, i don't know what the hell that little jazzy rap thing was in the middle. It had potential to be cool but they just don't know how to do it right

Sign in to follow this