Trombe

少年記(shounenki) new maxi single "ココロモンスター(kokoro monster)" release

it is announced at 少年記(shounenki) one-man live "少年、伍つの業、白き孔雀への背反" at Shibuya WWW at 2015/03/14 that their new maxi single "ココロモンスター(kokoro monster)" will be released at 2015/05/27 (3 TYPE)

limited edition (1,000yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ココロモンスター(kokoro monster)" PV), and regular edition TYPE A & B (1,000yen each) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ココロモンスター(kokoro monster)
02.ココロモンスター(kokoro monster)(instrumental) (included in limited edition)
02.ライカランナ(like a runner) (included in regular edition TYPE A)
02.窃盗(settou) (included in regular edition TYPE B )

top_h1.jpg

Now they need to release a full album.

They need an album lol

Seriously tho...album plssss

These. ^ And, dat title. I'm lovin' it. Starting to believe these guys make up the best track names (to me).

Good to see them taking some time for each release. Have nothing else as the usual to say. The preview is great as ever, they look pretty cool and the covers are also decent. Aaaand: Totally excited :broccoli: 

Aaah there is one thing I have to criticize, but that's nothing special. 3 types are one too much.

btw they will hold their one-man live "少年、気高き蝿の王、堕ちゆく先に見た六情" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/09/05 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2015/09/12

Man their pictures always look even more photoshopped than Mejibray's....but still dig it.

Liking the preview....but it ain't no BANG ME :\

Yeah "Bang Me" was one of the songs that got me hooked on them and the "Into the sunlight" single was really good too